Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 5793 of 8750
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115841 - 08-07-2019, 23:48
Someone should release a blowup sex doll with AOCs likeness. That would be a good troll.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
115842 - 08-08-2019, 00:59
i got my twin glock .40s
~cocked back~
me and my homies
~so drop dat~

bloodymess
VeteranXV
Old
115843 - 08-08-2019, 05:34
Can someone just do a cum tribute to her and get it over with??

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115844 - 08-08-2019, 06:08
i would be down for attending a filming of lauren lake's paternity court as an audience member. they look like they're having fun

consultant
VeteranXX
Old
115845 - 08-08-2019, 07:55
Please keep the people in Mississippi in your prayers as the whole State is flooded due to liberal tears

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115846 - 08-08-2019, 08:22
******s lol

African Americans For Trump Campaign Will Prove To Be A Failure

Quote:
According to a new report from Politico, Donald J. Trump’s reelection campaign “has been quietly reaching out to prominent African Americans about joining its latest coalition,” African Americans for Trump, which is “intended to boost Republican support in the Black community.”

I’m not laughing my ass off at that sentence, you are.
Quote:
but boo hiss all the same to any wayward Negro who grovels before the burnt orange colored white supremacist president.
Quote:
What are the goals for Goofy Negroes For Habanero Hitler?
Quote:
Let another one of the Negro League deplorables in on this scam

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115848 - 08-08-2019, 08:30
A Third Of Young Voters Now Believe The Army Should Run The Country | HuffPost UK

Quote:
More than a third of young voters now believe the UK should be ruled by the military instead of parliament, according to new research.

A poll for Onward – an influential Tory think-tank – found that the country is in the midst of a move away from liberal democratic values, with voters now prioritising the protection leaders can offer them.

The survey of 5,000 people found that 65% of Brits now want a society that focuses on giving people more security rather than one dedicated to giving people more freedom – a sentiment that was echoed across every age group, ethnicity and social background.

But it was young people who emerged as the most in favour of authoritarian models of government.

Not only did 36% of voters aged 25 to 34 say they would be in favour of the army running the country, but two-thirds said they supported strong leaders “who do not have to bother with parliament”.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115849 - 08-08-2019, 08:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
******s lol

African Americans For Trump Campaign Will Prove To Be A Failure
At least the article said Opinion. You have to consider the source they are citing.

"According to a new report from Politico, "

We're done right there. It's an "opinion" piece citing a "report" from Politico. In other words, it's basically CNN.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115850 - 08-08-2019, 08:36
I didn't see any of that. I only saw "Goofy Negroes For Habanero Hitler"

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
115851 - 08-08-2019, 09:46
Quote:
According to a new report from Politico, Donald J. Trump’s reelection campaign “has been quietly reaching out to prominent African Americans about joining its latest coalition,” African Americans for Trump, which is “intended to boost Republican support in the Black community.”

I’m not laughing my ass off at that sentence, you are

No, I wasn't actually b/c I'm not a leftist, projecting, racist piece of ****.

Well, I am racist as ****, but not in that way at least.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
115853 - 08-08-2019, 10:48
That's objectively false.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
115854 - 08-08-2019, 11:26
Kap was offered a position by the Broncos but it involved $5 mil pay cut. $7 mil a year given his baggage was fair. Prove you can still play and stop making an ass of yourself. You'll be right back to mid or even high tier.

Or bite the hand that feeds you. I'm sure that will work too.

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
115855 - 08-08-2019, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
That's objectively false.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aInHIFgL7Aw&t=1m45s

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115856 - 08-08-2019, 11:40
Turns out poison in the locker room is a real thing

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115857 - 08-08-2019, 11:42
State Department confirms alleged white nationalist group leader is an employee, won***8217;t say if he***8217;ll be fired - Business Insider

Alleged.. as in innocent until proven guilty you ****tards

also

Quote:
"The Department of State cannot comment on personnel issues but is committed to providing an inclusive workplace."

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
115858 - 08-08-2019, 11:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Dlry4Rtm4

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
115859 - 08-08-2019, 11:44
Quote:
Turns out poison in the locker room is a real thing
Police report: Richie Incognito wanted to cut off his dead father's head at funeral home - CBSSports.com

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
115860 - 08-08-2019, 11:46
Quote:
State Department confirms alleged white nationalist group leader is an employee, won***8217;t say if he***8217;ll be fired - Business Insider

Alleged.. as in innocent until proven guilty you ****tards

also
Oh, so it's illegal to be white and a patriot of this country now? Too bad they can't fire him for being white and proud, race is protected, that would be discrimation.

Such bull****. if they had to fire every black person from government positions that ever said "black power!" with their fists in the air there wouldn't be any black people in government.

Last edited by havax; 08-08-2019 at 11:50..
Page 5793 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot