[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Murder per 100k is 35% lower than 1989. Robberies are down almost 50% You just hear about it more because bad news is big money for some corporations. Also Facebook.

5bz7Yla.png

idk

jews r terrible management, but we're still looking @ a shitshow no matter what

we lose lemontw (jerry seinfeld), bagels, most comedians, idf babes, and hilarious dispensations of justice unto dirty m0slem terrorists in the imaginary playland of "palestine" if we erase the jews

imo a v high price 2 pay in exchange 4 hope, freedom, dignity, and pork belly at every meal

Been pointing out for years that havax was knighting and shilling for a nyc globalist swamp man thats anti gun pro israel and a muppet for globalist agenda.(pro legal immigration too)

Too bad a lone star state member of such a pro gun state would fall for this nyc fake globalist but going out of your way to shill for the guy too? Damn you must be embarrassed havax.

You let your country down. But "oh at least it wasnt hillary'" :shrug:

lol that's some try hard trolling right there. gg

lol that's some try hard trolling right there. gg

That is why I mentioned Jews. I don't really care. Jews are low on the priority list for me.. but I find it funny that KC comes in and starts totally acting like a jew. Needless, bullshit bullshit just to stir things up.

Since before time

Edit dammit

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what an "Assault Weapon" is? What is the legal definition? Its nonsense, a made up expression.

A wooden stick with a sharpened rock tied to it is an "assault weapon"

Can someone please tell me what an "Assault Weapon" is? What is the legal definition? Its nonsense, a made up expression.

A wooden stick with a sharpened rock tied to it is an "assault weapon"

If you figure that out let me know how regular crime is different than a hate crime

murder by default usually has a tad bit of hate behind it

Naw, I'd say an Assault Weapon is used by the military. AK47, M4A1. Found in Counter Strike. Automatic or semi automatic firing.
Weapons | Counter-Strike Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
Scroll down to rifles. Yes, the pistols can also be semi automatic, but they're not really considered Assault Weapons.

But yeah, when the politicians and activists speak, they want all guns banned, because they label them as Assault.

Back