[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Reparations, free healthcare not just for Americans, but any living soul who can manage to get here. Free college for all those people too. Mo free stuffs

TThey also like to gloss over the fact that Democrats brought us slavery

It seems like I read in a book somewhere or something that slavery in North America preceded the Democratic party by several generations and a couple hundred years. The revisionists you are talking about, who are they again?

One of the death twitches of TW that I particularly am enjoying is the "Trump in a landslide, 100%, bank it." predictions by TW's finest minds. They predicted landslide victories in 00, 04, 08, 12, and 16-- with exactly none of those elections being landslides either way. 16 will be different though, they confidently predict.

I do hope this place can hang on for a few more months.

It seems like I read in a book somewhere or something that slavery in North America preceded the Democratic party by several generations and a couple hundred years. The revisionists you are talking about, who are they again?

One of the death twitches of TW that I particularly am enjoying is the "Trump in a landslide, 100%, bank it." predictions by TW's finest minds. They predicted landslide victories in 00, 04, 08, 12, and 16-- with exactly none of those elections being landslides either way. 16 will be different though, they confidently predict.

How Native American Slaveholders Complicate the Trail of Tears Narrative
The new exhibition ‘Americans’ at the National Museum of the American Indian prompts a deeper dive for historic truths

also, if you have read the history of native americans before the europeans made contact, you would know that they too had slaves from other tribes, and frequently slave traded.

so get off your high horse, tanto.

Apparently TWers were predicting a landslide in 2000

Heard it here first, folks. Vanster 3 bottles in.

Apparently TWers were predicting a landslide in 2000

Heard it here first, folks. Vanster 3 bottles in.

vanster was also confidently predicting a hillary landslide in 2016, and after he was totally wrong about that, he confidently predicted that trump would be impeached and be in prison by now. 0 for 2, but we are the dumb ones. hehe

He confidently asserts that he's not a drunken redneck woman beater too. But public records show otherwise. Typical libtard.

6a4efc8a-6a23-4144-85f7-d8185e30d1b5-GTY_1165238396.jpg

I remember reading in a book somewhere that the democrats fought against the abolishment of slavery, started the KKK, created and instituted jim crowe laws, fought against desegregation

but yeah..im sure your book was on point

How Native American Slaveholders Complicate the Trail of Tears Narrative
The new exhibition ‘Americans’ at the National Museum of the American Indian prompts a deeper dive for historic truths

also, if you have read the history of native americans before the europeans made contact, you would know that they too had slaves from other tribes, and frequently slave traded.

so get off your high horse, tanto.

hey fuck you honkey trailer trash bigot

thats history according to you white assholes and we all know how racist that already is -quit trying to spread the wealth, thats our gig and youre guilty of cultural appropriation for that too

those other tribe members were on loan because they were helpful like that with each other

where you think thanksgiving came from? 'thanks for giving help'

Alright - granted slavery existed before the Democratic party.

Let's just say that the Republicans "woke" to the fact that it sucks first.

This has some better information presented by a nice woman.
https://www.prageru.com/video/the-inconvenient-truth-about-the-democratic-party/

ppl who sympathize w/ the white man and states' rights acting like u don't want 2b associated w/ the ~GOD BLESSED~ confederate states of america

ppl who say usa was on the wrong side in ww2 acting like csa is the bad guys

#Sad!

Back