[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Same thing happened in 2007/08.

A lot of economists have been hinting at 2020 being the year the bubble pops (they say this every year though) but much worse than 08. Time to sell while everything is overinflated before the hammer drops.

*edit - many of these same companies have been doing stock buybacks, inflating the already overinflated stocks, increasing the size of the bubble. Get out while it's HOT!

oohhhhh sooo these CEO's are just timing the 2020 market bubble pop.

Here i was thinking we were talking about Epstein's black book.

Silly me.

Silly me.
Ahh, yes, I've been seeing that on twatter. A whole bunch of "trust the plan" people are talking about how the government is actually going to do something about these people. :lol:

Yeah... not gonna happen. Trust me! I am from the internet and the government is not going to do shit.

Ahh, yes, I've been seeing that on twatter. A whole bunch of "trust the plan" people are talking about how the government is actually going to do something about these people. :lol:

Yeah... not gonna happen. Trust me! I am from the internet and the government is not going to do shit.

Oh, there will be an investigation.

They will be found to have broken the law.

They will then close the investigation claiming virtue.

Happens all the time.

GOP legislators' campaign bank accounts dwarf Democrats - Washington Times

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Republican legislators and their fundraising committees finished 2019 with four times as much money in their campaign accounts as their Democratic rivals, according to a review government watchdog group Wisconsin Democracy Campaign released Wednesday.

The review found that GOP lawmakers and their two legislative campaign fundraising committees - one for the Senate and one for the Assembly - ended the year with more than $6.3 million combined in the bank. Democratic legislators and their two committees finished with $1.6 million on hand.

The 84 Republican candidates and committees had an average of nearly $75,400 in their accounts. The 52 Democratic candidates and committees had an average of $30,900.

just pointing out a trend

Team Trump Slams The New York Times With Libel Suit
Team Trump filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the New York Times saying the news organization falsely accused President Donald Trump’s campaign of a conspiracy with Russia in a story, according to the lawsuit and press release.

In the press release from Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., the group noted that the lawsuit, which was filed today in the “New York State Supreme Court, aims to hold the news organization accountable for intentionally publishing false statements against President Trump’s campaign.”

Jenna Ellis, senior legal advisor to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc said in a statement “today the President’s re-election campaign had an ‘overarching deal’ with ‘Vladimir Putin’s oligarchy’ to ‘help the campaign against Hillary Clinton’ in exchange for ‘a new pro-Russian foreign policy, starting with relief from…economic sanctions.’

She added, “the complaint alleges The Times was aware of the falsity at the time it published them, but did so for the intentional purpose of hurting the campaign, while misleading its own readers in the process.”
[...]

8NN44aq.jpg

Silly me.

Peter Nygard: FBI raids fashion mogul HQ in sex trafficking probe - BBC News

qmScc7Y.png

Peter Nygard resigns as head of fashion company after NYC raid

XGCdNFE.png

Last edited:
Same thing happened in 2007/08.

A lot of economists have been hinting at 2020 being the year the bubble pops (they say this every year though) but much worse than 08. Time to sell while everything is overinflated before the hammer drops.

*edit - many of these same companies have been doing stock buybacks, inflating the already overinflated stocks, increasing the size of the bubble. Get out while it's HOT!

In the name of fairness. Going back to this. ^

CEO's were concerned with saving their pockets last time. Saving their ass from prison is more their concern this time.

The fed resv is not our friend so if finance were to go to shit in spectacular fashion, conveniently in an election year, would that be a perfect excuse to go back to backing our currency with gold rather than thin air while simultaneously providing yet another win for the administration?

Do not get out? Do buy the dip?

Profit?

One fell swoop

Newdum is mad

Exactly! POTUS has the Castle. Those thinking he is not the most powerful man on Earth, in command of the most powerful Military on Earth, are demonstrating pure ignorance. Those who want what they want now need to understand that temporal precision matters.

Last edited:
Back