[hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out

As others have said, those police had to make decisions based on the information they had at the time: that there was a man with a knife and a gun. Period. What he ended up having is entirely irrelevant. I'm not sure why this is hard to understand.

As others have said, those police had to make decisions based on the information they had at the time: that there was a man with a knife and a gun. Period. What he ended up having is entirely irrelevant. I'm not sure why this is hard to understand.

disclaimer: I didn't watch the vid.

I don't reeeeally care, but here is a question for you anyway...

According to this thread the multi-tool/knife wasn't actually out. And I guess there was no gun, or no visible gun?

So...as you say, all they had was 'information' that someone was causing shit and had a knife and a gun.

Given that potentially anybody can just call the police and claim that any drunk/high/mentally ill person that they know of has a knife and a gun, do you not think that there should be slightly more going on to prove that there is an actual threat before they're pulling their guns with the aim of ending someone's life? ;o

I get the whole 'comply or die' angle, it's just hard for me to take seriously. Cops in other countries manage just fine without blowing holes in every other suspect...

Last edited:
disclaimer: I didn't watch the vid.

I don't reeeeally care, but here is a question for you anyway...

According to this thread the multi-tool/knife wasn't actually out. And I guess there was no gun, or no visible gun?

So...as you say, all they had was 'information' that someone was causing shit and had a knife and a gun.

Given that potentially anybody can just call the police and claim that any drunk/high/mentally ill person that they know of has a knife and a gun, do you not think that there should be slightly more going on to prove that there is an actual threat before they're pulling their guns with the aim of ending someone's life? ;o

I get the whole 'comply or die' angle, it's just hard for me to take seriously. Cops in other countries manage just fine without blowing holes in every other suspect...

Police should use discretion, of course. But in a situation where someone poses a real threat to the police and the public, then they need to act accordingly and I don't think they have much wiggle room. Also, in America we have more guns than people. That's not the case in most other countries. Again, the police need to act in accordance with that fact.

the knife wasn't flipped up on the multi-tool, but he was holding the tool

i wish there were a better solution, but i think the best solution is to provide better care for the mentally ill--whatever that my look like (asylums, treatment, etc)

this guy willingly and admittedly does everything he can to get shot by cops

coombz blames the cops

i really dont care if he had a weapon out or not. they were told he had a knife and or gun. he wasnt complying. bubye now

Stupid question.

How come the police don't carry a clip of non-lethal rounds for shit situations like this? Is there a law prohibiting them from using such ammo? Is it strict policy within law enforcement that it is a bad idea to carry rubber bullets cause they are ineffective?

Also I have very little tolerance for dealing with this pronoun shit. I can't memorize that shit. I think we need to have people wear arm bands so we can properly identify them. Eh?

Firearms are not designed to subdue. They are designed to kill. A rubber bullet to the eye or temple will kill you just as dead as a lead one will.

Shooting someone with a rubber bullet or a bean bag doesn't prevent them from returning fire

Was thinking about making a new thread for this article as this is a great read on the transgender issue we currently face.

Its kind of long but its well worth the read. Yes, it does come from a religious website but they dont mention their religious beliefs in the article, at all. The entire article is about the Law and what it means for the idiot states that force society to cave into the clinically insane people who suffer from gender dysphoria. It makes some excellent arguments against doing this to all of us for an extremely small % of humans who also happen to be mentally challenged.

Supreme Incoherence: Transgender Ideology and the End of Law

I can't help but think that by forcing 99% of the population to cave into this, it would be akin to forcing all of us to use wheelchairs all the time because a small % of the population has to use wheelchairs to get around.

Last 3 paragraphs.
[.....]
Transgenderism public policy advocates are not proposing a compromise at the margins, and indeed they cannot. Their program is totalistic, as its ambition is to redefine humanity writ large. If the law governing us all says Gavin is a boy and not a girl, then “boy” and “girl” no longer mean for anyone what they always meant before. We’ve then all been redefined.

Transgenderism is supremely incoherent not only because it is irrational, but because that irrationality doesn’t diminish its appeal or social standing. Its irrationality is not a defect but its principle feature, its point of pride and perverse strength. Judge Niemeyer wrote in dissent to a ruling in Gavin’s case that, as against transgender policy, “[v]irtually every civilization’s norms on this issue stand in protest.” Well yes; that’s rather the point. For transgender ideology, the unanimous testimony of human civilization not only has no authority, but civilization is precisely the foe it aims to vanquish. Settled categories—of law, logic, or physical creation—are targets for subversion.

There is therefore a vital difference between our charitable concern and compassion for the exceptional individual who suffers from dysphoria, and the revolution of making that person’s confusion a reason to overthrow the universe in order that dysphoria itself cannot endure as a sensible category. While individuals suffering from transgender confusion desire a different body, the gender ideologues exploiting the condition of those individuals desire a different cosmos. The dysphoric student, then, should be treated quite differently than her handlers. Transgenderism is not a matter for policy compromise or compatible addition to our sex discrimination laws. It is a form of total negation. And law, already besieged, cannot survive its triumph.

Stupid question.

How come the police don't carry a clip of non-lethal rounds for shit situations like this? Is there a law prohibiting them from using such ammo? Is it strict policy within law enforcement that it is a bad idea to carry rubber bullets cause they are ineffective?

Also I have very little tolerance for dealing with this pronoun shit. I can't memorize that shit. I think we need to have people wear arm bands so we can properly identify them. Eh?

Because those non lethal options tend to be lethal if the 'round' hits somewhere unintended. Google bean bag shot gun or rubber bullets. They get sued and the settlements are outrageous. It is better 'legally' to kill the person. Lawsuits tend to be lower for death vs disability. <-- no proof, based on personal opinion via news.

and to prove we have a very litigious society..

He will find a lawyer to represent him

Was citizen a hero or attacker? | The Fresno Bee

The alleged bandit who wound up with 17 stab wounds after his attempt to rob a Fresno Starbucks was interrupted by a customer thinks the citizen went overboard in thwarting the robbery, but lawyers say those allegations would be a tough sell to a jury.

Ryan Michael Flores, 30, readily admitted in a jailhouse interview that he was wrong to pull a fake gun and then a knife while masked during the July 21 robbery gone bad at the coffee shop near Herndon Avenue and Highway 99.

But Flores says he was simply trying to get away after Cregg Jerri, 58, smacked him over the head with a chair. As the fight went to the floor, Jerri managed to get control of Flores’ knife and the younger man was stabbed repeatedly. Jerri was also seriously injured – slashed in the neck, and he received six staples after the confrontation.

Flores is charged with second-degree robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. He remains in Fresno County Jail.

Chimenti said her son nearly died twice while in intensive care from stab wounds in his torso but was revived. She described the wounds he received as “kill strikes.”

“Once you have somebody down, you can’t keep stabbing them,” she said.

Said Mark Flores:

“I understand he (Ryan Flores) robbed the store but (Jerri) stabbed my son 17 times.”

Mark Flores believes Judge Wayne Ellison supported his view that Jerri used too much force in stopping the crime because during an August court hearing, Ellison advised Jerri to “get a lawyer.” But Kharazi says Mark Flores misunderstood Ellison’s intent, which was to ensure Jerri’s interests were protected.

“The judge was trying to watch out for” Jerri, said Kharazi.

Added Kharazi: “He (Flores) pulled a gun, the (cashier) starts laughing at him. The he pulls a knife and (Jerri) was hitting him with the chair. (Flores) turns and stabs Jerri … My client is a good Samaritan.”

“However, there is no blanket liability,” added Schmidt, who said anyone considering legal action against such a bystander would have to show that person displayed “unreasonable malice” in his actions. Schmidt agreed establishing that in court would be an uphill climb.

In the jail interview, Flores was more ambivalent about seeking legal recourse for his injuries.

“I’m taking it one step at a time.” he said. “I don’t like to judge people, but that’s a lot of stab wounds.”

Flores is resigned to remaining behind bars for some time in the attempted robbery. He said a lung wound and a facial injury sustained in the fight linger, but he has largely recovered.

Flores said he was something of a celebrity at the jail because video of the Starbucks fight went viral on social media.

“It was on Worldstarhiphop,” said Flores, who wore a Transformers Optimus Prime mask during the botched heist.

“Everybody in here knows me,” he added somewhat ruefully. “There are a lot of jokes.”

read the rest if you want... it makes me sick

Cost effectiveness and practical application of 2 ammo types would limit that. If funds are available for double ammo, more training seems a better solution since it would still be a judgment as to what bullets to use. Also, I have no doubt the wrong clip would be grabbed or a regular round still chambered. There are already examples of hand guns used when the cop thought he had a taser.

Back