[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I seem to remember a few cases from civics class. Something about making the legal age to drink 21 or something. If states didn't comply (they didn't have too), but they would not receive federal funding for roads.

This could be complete bs, I'm trying to pull a memory out of my ass from 20 years ago.

Edit: Holy shit I actually learned something in High School.

It was also used to create 55mph speed limits and helmet laws.

SF alone receives around 1 billion/year in fed govt cash

Uhhh. My sources are more legit than where you get your morning news.

a15aueJ.jpg

we got the d00dz and we got the guns

lets do this lefties

Everyone that Chris Christie put on the transition team appears to be getting the boot.

"Kevin O'Connor, who was leading Donald Trump's Justice Department transition team, is out of Trump's transition, sources say. O'Connor is a former senior Justice Department official who served in former President George W. Bush's administration. The Times also notes O'Connor is close to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, whose allies appear to have been leaving the team in recent days."

Last edited:
OK well maybe you should try actually reading the entire article and not just quoting the headline.

"Atmospheric CO2 levels have exceeded 400 parts per million (ppm) and will continue to rise and cause the planet to warm until emissions are cut down to near zero." -your source/link (Low growth in global carbon emissions continues for third successive year)

We need to cull the human herd. Luckily, those that need to be culled first have already marked themselves with safety pins.

What plethora of technology are we currently using to remove greenhouse gasses from the atmosphere?

And did you just flip-flop from saying climate change is a myth to climate change is not a myth?

It doesn't matter either way. Just like the hole in the ozone layer was a non issue. Stop fear mongering. We're not going to pay a carbon tax.

the hole in the ozone layer was created by a very specific set of chemicals that have been essentially banned worldwide. it's a pretty stupid argument to compare it to CO2.

the hole in the ozone layer was created by a very specific set of chemicals that have been essentially banned worldwide. it's a pretty stupid argument to compare it to CO2.

Not really. It is actually the exact same situation.

Back