[hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out

quick google says 60k median

sorry bro, but 60k is dirt. and to ask someone to go toe to toe with an aids infected trannie faggot is going to cost a tad more

How much does a Police Patrol Officer make? The median annual Police Patrol Officer salary is $53,395, as of September 06, 2017, with a range usually between $44,460-$63,012, however this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors. Our team of Certified Compensation Professionals has analyzed survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at companies of all sizes and industries to present this range of annual salaries for people with the job title Police Patrol Officer in the United States.

Last edited:
$60k isn't really getting paid 'pretty well'...especially when you consider that a bulletproof vest is a normal part of the uniform...for a reason.

median

lol @ 60k is dirt.... it can be, or it can be pretty good

I mean, you do know there exists life outside of your bubble, right?

different areas have drastically different costs of living

yes...the cops in Dirtdick Iowa are doing pretty well. However the cops where there is indoor plumbing and colleges, not so much

Average Police Officer Yearly Salary in Georgia. Police Officers earn a median salary of $38,430 per year. Salaries typically start from $27,360 and go up to $53,720.

Doesn't matter that the salaries are adjusted for the cost of living in different areas... the point stands. The pay they receive is no where near enough to expect these people to risk their lives over some raving fucking lunatic or someone brandishing a weapon and refusing to comply.

Expect gun shots every time.

“I’m bisexual, nonbinary, and intersex,” the profile says. “When I’m not running Pride or doing classwork I mostly play (Dungeons and Dragons) and try to be politically active.”

My level 41 Gnome Wizard would bang that bitch so hard up the blurter she'd be saving v's constitution or be talking in tongues in 3 rounds.

That seals it. The guy was obviously smart. He has dealt with critical situations playing dungeons and dragons

He knew what he was doing... he simply failed his saving throw

Cops had too much patience, should have dropped him after the second noncompliance of a verbal command.

Last edited:
Average Police Officer Yearly Salary in Georgia. Police Officers earn a median salary of $38,430 per year. Salaries typically start from $27,360 and go up to $53,720.

Doesn't matter that the salaries are adjusted for the cost of living in different areas... the point stands. The pay they receive is no where near enough to expect these people to risk their lives over some raving fucking lunatic or someone brandishing a weapon and refusing to comply.

Expect gun shots every time.

It's not? You know military soldiers make even less, right? Or maybe you didn't know that...

For whatever reason, you guys are leaving out that cops can retire at 50(ish) and get 90% of their last years pay, with continued raises and full coverage healthcare, FOR LIFE.

I tend to side with the police the majority of the time in these situations. If they thought the suspect was able to use deadly force (knife) then it made no sense for them to use non-deadly force (taser, baton). Doesn't seem like anything illegal happened, based on that video.

A couple things generally about these kind of events...most people on this board, myself included, have no idea how they would react in a situation like this. If you say you do, you're lying or deluding yourself. Unless you've dealt with violent people or the mentally ill regularly, your opinions are moot.

NPR did a recent story about autistic persons and the police. They are MUCH more likely to be confronted by police and arrested than your average person. They simply don't act normally, which is suspicious, and they don't know how to effectively communicate with the police. It was an interesting piece and something I had never really thought about. With our society's push toward inclusion, these interactions are only going to become more common.

Certainly our police are inadequately trained to deal with this, but that training is going to be expensive and possibly not all that effective.

Back