Weekly T2 TAC Mod Fightnight - Every Friday at 10pm EST

Farfle

Veteran X
Hey guys, we're always looking for new players to join us in our Friday weekly Team Aerial Combat (TAC) fight nights, even if just for a map or two! We start playing around 10-11pm EST. The name of the server has the word tacmod in it.

Download full T2 game + TACMOD here: MEGA

The TAC mod is really simple: it's really just base Tribes 2, but without the ability to touch the terrain. This forces you to use vehicles to get anywhere on the map, and the "Team" aspect of it derives from the fact that there are no solo vehicles, so you're almost always flying on a ship with a teammate.

It is a client-side mod, so you do have to download it (it has custom maps, terrains, vehicles, etc). The absolute easiest way is just to download our T2+TACMOD zip file located above then unzip and play. It's that simple, no fussing around with setup programs or anything. It's just a separate vanilla T2 "installation" with our TAC folder added. I've even played it on my Windows tablet!

If you already have T2 and just want the TAC mod, you can download our installer from our website Team Aerial Combat although my recommendation is to just download the all-in-one package above and use it as a separate T2 "install" folder so as not muck up your existing T2 game in case something goes awry.

Finally, here's a video of some TAC gameplay:
TAC2 Fightnight - July 6th, 2012 - ForbiddenTDM - YouTube

Back