Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Hi everyone
Page 1 of 7
[MMC]Centipede
Veteran²
Old
1 - 04-29-2015, 03:53
Just wondering if there are any tribes 1 arena peeps I used to play with still kickin around, I really miss those days.

Sponsored Links
kdt
VeteranX
Old
2 - 04-29-2015, 03:56
yes i am dominating every arena game each night

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 04-29-2015, 05:12
Dear Centipede of Five Deadly Venoms,

I am Princess Doiley... Co-Founder and leader of the Fairy Princesses.

Very good games back in the day.

Those were indeed, very good times.

[MMC]Centipede
Veteran²
Old
4 - 04-29-2015, 05:51
Yea 5-DVS that was way back, I actually missed that match against you guys. TF_RENDER was the founder of 5-dvs , who knew TF made impact at the arena stage.

[MMC]Centipede
Veteran²
Old
5 - 04-29-2015, 05:55
5-DVS was a team of the deadliest death match guys, TF_RENDER (Scorpion), Queegueg (Octopus), Bean (Toad), Bo Peep (Lizard) and me, I might have missed someone. Are there any arena demos kicking around that you know of pk, cheers

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 04-29-2015, 07:10
Much to my dismay, I deleted literally everything I have. All of it has been lost in time.

TF_RENDER was an amazing guy. I really respected him a lot for his skills, his teamplay, his sportsmanship, and being an awesome guy.

Actually, I don't think I ever knew that Render was in 5 DVS. Perhaps I used to know and I forgot, but I'm not sure.

Three Princesses were from Team Fusion.

It's also nice to have someone call me pk. Anyone calling me that is from the "before time." It's highly nostalgic.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 04-29-2015, 09:06
sup

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
8 - 04-29-2015, 09:41
Hello and welcome back! Do you need modern up-to-date T1 config so you can hop right back into action?

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 04-29-2015, 09:47
Long time Centipede. Yea man we still play around on argh's duel server. There's a mod called "TD" which is similar to arena. 2 teams, one life per player per round. They usually choose to play it outdoors but most of the arena maps are on there and do get played from time to time.

I'll be releasing a config in the next couple days here on TW if you'd like a nice fresh config to come and play with.

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
10 - 04-29-2015, 09:50
go fuk urself man

FUQ u gon do ?

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 04-29-2015, 12:42
mmc was a diamond multimedia team right

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
12 - 04-29-2015, 15:02
[420] still around.

i wont lie though arena is pretty dead. team duel is whats mainly played in Arghs, but you can still get arena games going

Kismet
Veteran
Old
13 - 04-29-2015, 15:11
this guy is from long before that weird team 420 with codeine

pretty sure he was in anthology team aside from mmc or whatever that arena team was with the a at the front of the name in 2002/2003 that trance/suckytrance was in

Last edited by Kismet; 04-29-2015 at 15:19..
shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
14 - 04-29-2015, 15:13
thank you for your input dare but i know that michelob knows/knew centipede and im pretty sure Daerithus was in mmc at some point too.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
15 - 04-29-2015, 15:14
right so say that instead of 420 xXx nO ScOp3 AssaAsssins which has no context of team members

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
16 - 04-29-2015, 15:18

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 04-29-2015, 17:16
do any tattling today shadoh?

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
18 - 04-29-2015, 17:26
why on earth would you try to start drama in this dudes thread?

[MMC]Centipede
Veteran²
Old
19 - 04-29-2015, 17:28
Daerithus was not in MMC , at least not when I was a member. And yes I was in anthology but briefly. Suckytrance was in MMC with me but for the majority of our MMC hay day he was a hpb , so was grimmy.

My initial arena start as mentioned previously was in 5-DVS then MMC then I created Id. Aka ideal. I dabbled in a few other clans like anthology , girls which had some of the original princesses like glock, myst, skillz and sucky penny. i believe I came into arena about 2002ish.

shadoh210
VeteranX
Old
20 - 04-29-2015, 17:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MMC]Centipede View Post
Daerithus was not in MMC , at least not when I was a member. And yes I was in anthology but briefly. Suckytrance was in MMC with me but for the majority of our MMC hay day he was a hpb , so was grimmy.

My initial arena start as mentioned previously was in 5-DVS then MMC then I created Id. Aka ideal. I dabbled in a few other clans like anthology , girls which had some of the original princesses like glock, myst, skillz and sucky penny. i believe I came into arena about 2002ish.
i see, thanks for the clarification. i vaguely recall someone mentioning being in MMC with you, i thought it was daerithus, though. perhaps it was manjuice (no idea what name he was using back then) but that doesnt seem right to me. wish i could remember who that was....

Page 1 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Hi everyone

Social Website Bullshit