the lawsuit is coming soon project z fags

I swear in my life I fires up tribe asperg for 4 hours total at hour 3 I was best one on the server easily without any weaopns or gear

If this game is designed by sperg ppl that played asperg tribe it will suck big one

Legit question how many project z Devs actually played t1??

I would be adhame 2 admit I even try to play this game competitively dp

Dare is right this game was embarrassment

maxresdefault.jpg

o god kill me now, if its anything like this guy ^^^ it will be trash water

i wuld not be surprised if opsayo has been included in that project z development opinion team

i kno this is not a popular opinion here but i do not believe that kid knows tribes the way the ppl that have been playing it since forever do

he has the same amount of experience as sleepy does which freaks me out

i wuld not be surprised if opsayo has been included in that project z development opinion team

i kno this is not a popular opinion here but i do not believe that kid knows tribes the way the ppl that have been playing it since forever do

he has the same amount of experience as sleepy does which freaks me out

but what would you prefer? kineticpoet was good guy on best early base team, not sure it equals the credentials u want in dev team.

idk if u wanted longest serving t1 mind u should get jerry ;

andrews blog still exists even tho its been dormant for 6 years; has best triebs articles on planet probably.

https://floodyberry.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/tribes-1-physics-part-one-overview/

what piques me interest: "I will provide everything needed for a 99% re-creation of the Tribes 1 physics on any 3d engine. There are a few pieces to the puzzle so I’ll be breaking the topics in to separate articles for movement, collision, and explosions."

if someone were to backpack off of what he reverse engineered, would they be held accountable in said future lawsuit? ;x

Back