the lawsuit is coming soon project z fags

look the point of this thread is that tpk is going to jail and so is archetype games and it is because i was hired as hirez's legal representation

so enjoy prison queers

gg i am king

Let's talk about other dumb shit that needs to be addressed about projectile z. (Lmao that is what I'm calling it from now on) anyways let's assume this game gets released with no problems and ends up being a decent tribe game. They r shooting for 7v7 I think. There is prob gonna be many ta team and some t2 team. Which t1 players need to band together and make a team to give t1 a real representation? Or is it impossible for a group of t1 guys to play together for extended times? Would it be better if we just joined other teams and killed each other off?

considering t1 playerbase is so small you won't have many teams :D
but if it's released like somewhere @end of 2015 or start 2016 im p sure i'll b available & back in2 form 2 dominate any ta/t2 asperg team.

Last edited:
in tribe asperg me mavi fetucinne aka bossdawg and a few other guys i 4get names cus it been so long, dominate the few weeks we try 2 convince ppl 2 play lt

ppl stopped playin it in general cus they were terrible and it was 2 ez for us to beat them

there were a few times in game it was excitin, but 99% of time it wasnt fun 4 us cus it was just too easy

we were in a sperg euro lt tourney and we had 2 play at like 9am on a saturday one time and only 3 ppl showed up, i was too hungover and missed the match so we had 2 forfeit gg

Stay away from a team that is built around t1 we are all way to flaky in these days to be successful...if u want good team prob get t2 guys they atleast have had some good draft tourny turn outs in recent years

Ya but now we need best of the best 2 smash team spaceship and team neckbeard. Even tho right now I have a neckbeard but donut tell n e 1 or else I'll b fuked

Back