[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bandit: my last two roaches and my last chunk of that Amber Glass.

This is the first time in prolly 8 months that i am completely dry. I almost feel depressed. Almost because i know i can drive 15 mins and get some at 10 am if i wanted :p

soil not hydro huh zear... what do you do about insects?

Soil-less actually. Mostly coco, with much amendment. Hydro is in the future, when I have this perfected to the point that I'm not worried about consecutive crop failures. Also I need to buy more equipment.

I grow garlic chives in the bloom room. I use Bt-i to kill off the occasional fungus gnat intrusion. I have Azatrol, but haven't used it in months. I never go in wearing clothes or shoes that have been out in the grass/weeds/bushes. I have three doors between the plants and outside and the inner two rooms are sealed airtight. The middle room has a full-time 6" fan with carbon scrubber setup that continuously cleans the air. That's about it.

zear is there any land near you for cheap

cause id fuckin love to get out to oregon and hire you to help me build some shit

mmm land

i hope to be in a position to buy some land (finance it at first probably) later this year...if not then at least start looking more seriously

waterfalling?

the water flows out and sucks the smoke in as you light it. like so:

800px-Waterfall_bong_diagram.svg.png

then you take the top off and suck the smoke in.

this is not to be confused with a gravity bong:

gravity2bp.jpg

which you pull the bottle up as you light the weed and it'll fill with smoke.

yea same concept as gravity bong. except once the smoke is in you must use your own lung power to get the smoke out correct? I like the gravity bong cause it shotguns all the smoke into your lungs when you push it back in the water.

cool idea and i had not heard of it either.

anyhow i picked up some Grapefruit today. 2 BL's and im good. It really smells like grapefruit and tastes like it as well.

Pics to come in a few mins.

Grapefruit
2zqgb2e.jpg

Potency = :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
Flavor and smell = :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

PS... Zear did you review these papers?

35l4wef.jpg

2irox0w.jpg

ill give my opinion once i use one.

yes on a 5 unit scale.

if one BL gets me lit it would get a 5 :bandit:. Ill come back and edit how long the high lasts as well. For me that is almost as important. average top notch will last a hour or two for me.

ohh and just for reference... im not a BIG stacker kinda guy usually. I like to have a few snappers. More green hits that way :p

Last edited:
trav id love to kick it with you bud

im going to japan in one month, come to tokyo for a week

nice pic travace

is the bud at an odd angle? the bottom is way out of focus...
any luck on moving it away from the background more to throw it more out of focus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back