Update from my end

10 min later he calls again:

"I was just blow drying my hair. Thought I heard the phone ring. That ever happen to you? Anyway, call me and we'll talk about it."

this reminds me of my mom a few years ago, she used to like turn the damn answer machine up all the damn way up befroe she left for work, then on summer mornings she would fucking call "PICK UP. PICK UP. I KNOW YOUR THERE. PICK UP. PICK UP." for like 2 fuckign minutes straight. and i would wake up with like 5 messages cuz i couldnt hear the damn thing

This guy is driving me crazy with his weakass threats on the recording. How the fuck does the owner of a flame site suck at flaming?

I have a 7 year old nephew who is better at flaming than this jackass could ever possibly hope to be.

This guy is nuts. he said he would curb stomp anyone who came to his house, and would probably go to jail if he had been there when the letter was delivered. The guy is a fucking basket case...

orbital 123 said:
This guy is nuts. he said he would curb stomp anyone who came to his house, and would probably go to jail if he had been there when the letter was delivered. The guy is a fucking basket case...
he is so right for once

Back