[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

These phrases below imply that Trump plans on following his constitutional rights no matter what he signed iin the “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2019” (the “Act”), which authorizes appropriations to fund the operation of a number of agencies in the Federal Government through September 30, 2019.

President Donald J. Trumps Border Security Victory

Statement by the President | The White House

“My Administration will treat each of these provisions consistent with the President’s constitutional authorities with respect to foreign relations.”

And

“my Administration will continue the practice of treating provisions like these as advisory and non-binding.”

And

“My Administration will make appropriate efforts to notify the relevant committees before taking the specified actions and will accord the recommendations of such committees all appropriate and serious consideration, but it will not treat spending decisions as dependent on the approval of congressional committees.”

Spoiler

And

"My Administration is the best. It's terrific. You wouldn't believe how bigly things are in the White House these days. Hey Kellyanne, isn't this fantastic? Aren't things great? Damn, I'm good!"

i dunno know about you guys but ever since trump came into office my roads have been in better condition and safer. Thanks Trump!

You do realise that if you pick a marker of most successful countries, Finland is in top 10. I'll let you google by yourself. In comparison to USA we are doing outstandingly.

We'll open up your borders to the needy and see how long that top 10 spot lasts you

You do realise that if you pick a marker of most successful countries, Finland is in top 10. I'll let you google by yourself. In comparison to USA we are doing outstandingly.
One of the whitest most sparsely populated countries in Europe, with fewer people than the city of new york, is doing well? You don't say.

“Behave yourself, guest” is the new phrase to say to uppity migrants.

bq-5c66bc8e7377f.jpeg

Especially ones who preach about others morality after marrying their own blood brother and actively cheated our immigration laws to be here.

mornin yall n REMEMBA- da only gud shitlib liberal progressiv democRAT scumfuk eva gon b 1 dat b ded u no 6ft undagroun fuk all liberals n shitlibs n fuk widdem IRL evry fukkn day yus lykka do on da innawebz else u a yuge fukkn pussy yus lykkem ok tyall 4 lissnin :king:

bq-5c68b9210073f.jpeg

they all gonna kill themselves and/or starve win or lose

that the life struggle with these losers

Since when did 'minimum' wage become 'living' wage?

Could've sworn that minimum meant: "the least quantity assignable, admissible, or possible".

absolutely

but for them legal mandated minimum effort should always achieve a maximum result

that is pretty much their life goal and legacy on this planet

why they need a "living wage" in the first place

the rest of us just work until we can figure out how to live

silly us

Strange that if you have something to offer, you get paid more. This whole “deserving” thing must be tough for stupid people to understand but I guess I just answered myself

We'll open up your borders to the needy and see how long that top 10 spot lasts you

One of the whitest most sparsely populated countries in Europe, with fewer people than the city of new york, is doing well? You don't say.

I was only answering to captain tele and someone else who thought we'd do better if US had invaded/saved us in WW2.

We paid our dues, defended our nation (from USSR) and rebuilt our country to be one of the best countries in the world. In opposition to countries US helped, which have seen only decline (france, england comes to mind). We were much better off without US interfering, luckily you were too busy helping other countries.

there seems to be a trend of US bringing in democracy and leaving the places even more of a shithole than they were before the democracy :)

And of course nation in which people were united to working together to make a greatest possible country to live in succeeded to some degree. And yea having the same race and ethnicity (religion) helped to unite us. However lot's of former soviet nations have homogenous white population, yet they're still shitholes. There's other factors than being sparsely populated white nation :) But sure boil everything down to just race.

Since when did 'minimum' wage become 'living' wage?

Could've sworn that minimum meant: "the least quantity assignable, admissible, or possible".

because if you go back to when minimum wage was first instituted, that was the whole point behind it.

However these were also the same people with the financial intellect that brought us the crash of 29

I was only answering to captain tele and someone else who thought we'd do better if US had invaded/saved us in WW2.

We paid our dues, defended our nation (from USSR) and rebuilt our country to be one of the best countries in the world.

We also defended your country, as I pointed out before in a post you likely missed.

8k of our men were directly involved in active fighting and walled off new Bolshevik Reds from flooding your country during this war of independence you proclaim to be so proud of (and did yourself)

American Expeditionary Force, North Russia - Wikipedia

It is like saying you are against walls, against barriers, while we acted as both for you to win your own internal struggles and issues against the Reds.

The only difference is that you were left to your own devices afterwards and you were able to stand on your own for the most part. That is what you people are good at and should be proud of.

But please don't act like you did it all alone.....that is simply incorrect

In opposition to countries US helped, which have seen only decline (france, england comes to mind). We were much better off without US interfering, luckily you were too busy helping other countries.

I think the word you want is occupied.....since as I demonstrated before we have helped everyone everywhere at one point of time or another (ungratefully and/or without permission may I add)

France went to shit after we vocally propped up a leader who didn't win. We tried to tell them what to do and Charles de Gaulle won instead. Like everyone who doesn't like being occupied, told what to do, they did the opposite of what they felt we wanted. So the rest has been on them.

Same goes for yellow jacket issues and Macron being a giant globalist turd int he EU punchbowl.

England also had animosity towards us after the war. They had animosity against us before the war.
This has always been our relationship since the split in 1776. Everyone gets tired of being reminded that we saved their ass not just once, but twice, from their own foreign policy debacles and idiocy. That is ok, even Churchill didn't exactly get a warm welcome back and people have a strong tendency to dislike how, or why, you saved them.

Oddly enough Japan is our closest ally in the world and we dropped not one but two atomic weapons on them like a high school science experiment.

:shrug:

geopolitical struggles are strange like that.

The one you should be commenting on is Germany. How it turned out.......what a disaster it has become despite otherwise doing so well through the amazing qualities of their people.

That gets back to the General Patton documentary I mentioned a page or so back called "Silence Patton" (circa 2018) you should check out (free on Amazon).

He describes how our own government went from fighting the Bolsheviks, the Reds, to all but favoring them for some strange reason. How he was forced to stand down and watch what became the USSR take over region after region of Eastern Europe and it drove him mad.

But at that point even our own government had been corrupted. Certain seeds had been planted and we still fight that issue to this day.

What exactly am I talking about?

Morgenthau Plan - Wikipedia

ideas like this......

which we are still seeing today

BREAKING: Poland's Prime Minister cancels trip to Israel after Netanyahu's comment on Polish role in Holocaust

In Warsaw, Pompeo urges Poland to pass Holocaust restitution law | The Times of Israel

:Hmm:

like I wonder what is going on here

Poland has become big enough for (((certain))) people to start demanding more out of them for crimes of the past again.

The 40 years of being ass raped by the Soviet Reds wasn't enough.......more reparations are do.

This is the kind of stuff you should be paying attention to imo

because they also came for Iceland recently......and next they will be coming for you (like they already did Sweden)

Last edited:
there seems to be a trend of US bringing in democracy and leaving the places even more of a shithole than they were before the democracy :)

we like leaders who are preferential to us

support our causes, back our SWIFT system, our reserve currency, and will be beneficial to us in trade

these aren't secrets........other than that Democracy is a farce

we don't give a shit

the entire Western world is seeing the end game of Democratic ideals as we speak. As our leaders flood the native lands with foreign faces to drown out the will and sovereignty of the people who will no longer do their bidding.

Please keep that in mind going forward.....it will explain a lot imo

And of course nation in which people were united to working together to make a greatest possible country to live in succeeded to some degree. And yea having the same race and ethnicity (religion) helped to unite us. However lot's of former soviet nations have homogenous white population, yet they're still shitholes. There's other factors than being sparsely populated white nation :) But sure boil everything down to just race.

different colors of water blend better than oil and water

white people are very diverse in their thinking and thoughts

but when you mix in different religions, different cultures, who have spent thousands of years in direct conflict against one another please don't expect sound results.

Russia has a lot of issues......most of them (as with Eastern Europe) are still the product of Communism ending just a few decades ago. They have all done amazingly since then. So much so they are back to being on our "threat list" and we are back in a cold war (except we are the Reds this time imo)

serveimage

harder to recover from this being you national normal for so many decades

from child grooming, to immigrants raping your students in school, to well how your neighbors are turning out........you have some serious issues to be concerned about moving forward as do we along our current trajectory

Last edited:
this needed bumped
we need to tear down the Statue of Liberty to get this point across to the rest of the world.

there are a lot of people in the United States. as world population grows out of hand, there is no reason for more.

they just need to scrape that stupid poem off it

it is the statue of liberty

not statue of gimme dat and free shit army invasion

The New Colossus by Emma Lazarus | Poetry Foundation

they did a great job of rebranding that gift from the French

A ceremony of dedication was held on the afternoon of October 28, 1886. President Grover Cleveland, the former New York governor, presided over the event.[101]

She wrote the sonnet The New Colossus in 1883, which includes "lines of world-wide welcome".[1]

Fundraising for the statue had begun in 1882. The committee organized a large number of money-raising events.[82] As part of one such effort, an auction of art and manuscripts, poet Emma Lazarus was asked to donate an original work. She initially declined, stating she could not write a poem about a statue. At the time, she was also involved in aiding refugees to New York who had fled anti-Semitic pogroms in eastern Europe.

but it was about a statue......not her ongoing cause

Lines from her sonnet The New Colossus appear on a bronze plaque in the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty which was placed in 1903.[3]

Hmm not put inside statue until 1903

The last stanza of the sonnet was set to music by Irving Berlin as the song "Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor" for the 1949 musical Miss Liberty, which was based on the sculpting of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World).

play combining the two forever in 1949

In 1903, a bronze tablet that bears the text of Emma Lazarus's sonnet, "The New Colossus" (1883), was presented by friends of the poet. Until the 1986 renovation, it was mounted inside the pedestal; today it resides in the Statue of Liberty Museum, in the base.[170]

"The New Colossus" tablet is accompanied by a tablet given by the Emma Lazarus Commemorative Committee in 1977, celebrating the poet's life.[170]

Moved outside in 1977

and the rest was history

brilliant strategy

If we put Bible versus on those old confederate statues we might still have some of them standing today

better hurry and get them on Mount Rushmore because that thing will be torn down soon if not and whatever

I mean that is how it works now

Trump adviser Stephen Miller was right about the Statue of Libertys famous inscription - The Washington Post

we care more about a dumb poem than the Constitution

Last edited:
Back