[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'll give you another example.

Nunes was on fox and friends this morning.

This went unchallenged by the f&f hosts.

Here is photographic proof Papadopoulos met Trump.

Just so we're clear, what were they supposed to challenge? Did F&F know of the photo? Did Nunes? Did they know of the meeting? Did Nunes? Did Papadopoulos actually meet Trump at said meeting or were they simply attending the same meeting? Did F&F know the answer to that? Did Nunes? Did they have a discussion at that meeting? Did they shake hands? Did F&F know this? Did Nunes?

All this photo proves is that Papa and Trump were in the same room together at least once. By that logic Trump has "met" millions of people.

Collusion confirmed.

I'll give you another example.

ZOMG TRUMP JR SENT AN EMAIL ABOUT THE HACKED EMAILS ON SEP 4TH - CNNMSNBCNYT CALL FOR TREASON CHARGES

oops it was a misread of sep 14th

this can go on all day

maybe you should embrace the idea that both sides are trying to propagandize you and you're falling for it like a good sheeple

for fucks sake, I bet a million dollars that even little loser sniveling triple has worked at a place where he was in a meeting with the big bosses in a large room, and the bosses didn't even know who the fuck he was, nor did they care because he's a nobody little piss-ant. :shrug:

OMG HE WAS IN THE SAME ROOM

listen pear brain, I've been in the same room with people I've never known or care to know too. u think because trump was in the same room as that loser, that he knew or cared to know who the fuck he was? lol

All this photo proves is that Papa and Trump were in the same room together at least once. By that logic Trump has "met" millions of people.

for fucks sake, I bet a million dollars that even little loser sniveling triple has worked at a place where he was in a meeting with the big bosses in a large room, and the bosses didn't even know who the fuck he was, nor did they care because he's a nobody little piss-ant. :shrug:

0:45 :shrug:

lol newsweek is collapsing

Chaos at Newsweek: Top editors suddenly out - Feb. 5, 2018

2ko5.jpg

can u believe it? even after award winning articles like this one:

Trump Could Destroy the Entire Human Species, Says Yale Psychiatrist Who Warned Congress Members

or this one from last month:

Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President if Russia Probe Finds Conspiracy Evidence

:rofl:

oh wow, he talked about a guy like he had just met him for the first time.

knew his name, someone had introduced him to trump (most likely carter page) minutes ago, since he mentioned what he did (oil and energy guy, excellent guy).

u make it sound like this nobody was his right hand man, and he probably knew him for years. do you even know how businessmen talk (and talk bullshit)? when someone asks you, how's it going, do you ever answer truthfully that ur a fat pear shaped loser and your life sucks, or do you just spit out the normal rigmarole about how great/excellent you are?

Here's proof FNC knew about the meeting. They reported on it.

So weird how they didn't call him on it.

You do know that different reporters and producers work on different shows right? That it's very possible that they don't immediately know everything that's ever happened to anyone ever on the network right? You're literally stating that immediate, live research and analysis should be conducted, but only on Fox because obviously CNN and MSNBC do that.

Fuck you're retarded.

isn't anyone else happy that immigration, illegal and refugee, has taken a huge step backward? There's talk about merit based admission? Doesn't this thrill you at all? Triple?
Less people; more space for you and your family in an ever increasing overcrowded world?
Tell me you aren't happy with stopping the world from coming in for some thought time while we still have some elbow space... you need it the most Triple... why worry about anything else at the moment?

You do know that different reporters and producers work on different shows right? That it's very possible that they don't immediately know everything that's ever happened to anyone ever on the network right? You're literally stating that immediate, live research and analysis should be conducted, but only on Fox because obviously CNN and MSNBC do that.

Fuck you're retarded.

8:00 AM FOX and Friends Sunday 12/31/17 Fox News | Breaking News | December 31, 2017 - YouTube

here's fox & friends reporting on "one short meeting"..

so what's your next excuse? you want to move those goalposts again?

Yeah, the other networks call them out in real time.

MSNBC: Here's Sheriff Joe finding out live on air that accepting a pardon means you admit guilt.

CNN: Here's Jake Tapper owning a Roy Moore spokesperson in real time.

Last edited:
"You can't prove fox & friends knew"

"Here's fox & friends talking about it"

"Okay but you don't have your own tv show"

nice argument

I asked you to prove it, I never stated you couldn't. And my point still stands, you can't expect them to remember every interview or every segment they've ever made, on the spot. Nobody has that level of recall, and nobody can do that much prep. You are placing impossible standards because it's convenient to what you believe.

Back