Famous TW Fuckups

Maybe this was posted, I didn't read the entire thread yet but what about that guy who watched his friend die from alcohol poisoning. He was a pretty big fuck up. Then there was all that jazz with madcat... and suicidetaxi. Shit there was tons but it's been a while.
[edit]
Colin Corbealis and his 'acting career'

Last edited:
anyone mention gigafool making fun of ZProtoss on TsN then ZP coming on TsN and sounding like a big douchebag/nerd

This thread should be stickied and the 1st post contents made into a fact page where everyone can enjoy and read it at their leisure.

I'll submit Koy Vs Oibird which culminated to Oibird bringing a huge dildo to UVA3 to threaten him with.

Also, RuffRyda in general. Spitting on Gon, etc.

exarch said:
Aestis - a socially impotent faggot who acts like he is a tough guy on the internet. In real life, he is a small, pansy ass faggot who would get a broomstick stuck up so far his ass that he could feel it in his lungs if he talked shit to me or any other buff people on triba: internet warfare lan.
Ooooh ... a Member took a shot at Stu ... :rofl:

e-penis+

FireStorm! said:
how about true's "this shit is bullshit" "biggest twist of the year" thread

ya, i dunno if it was really a fuckup, but it was really really stupid, oh and

what about unt/whats his name/ and lod thing

remember when they had some cyber thing happening and she was sending them pics, but they got mad at her for being a slut (or something) and posted pics she was sending them in irc here, thinking they were cool or justified somehow...

i mean, it was really moronic, and i dunno how they thought anyone would give 2 shits...

dont forget fedz posting a picture of his t1 config in a ss thread and forgot to turn off his happymod cheats...

p.s. this is the best thread since beacon hanging...

Last edited:
what about that guy who bought a video camera off the street and it turned out that it was nothing more then a couple of motor oil bottles filled with sand and wrapped in saran wrap.

or it could have been his coworker

Kimrari, he's the guy famous for coining the whole "Trives, Vagrances" term. I think everyone voted to ban him.

Does anyone else remember that guy who made a shifter gay ultraren 200000 mod for tribes two and then tried to advertise it here? And then when he did, everyone made fun of him and he challlenged them to bring it to his server? that guy was funny.

Arachno said:
The guy who was a gymnast and posted pictures of his girlfriend's breasts after everyone on TW bugged him for them. He is then endlessly ridiculed and eventually IMs a TWer and asks him to call it off. He is told to post something along the lines of "I'm a huge faggot" here and the ridiculing will stop. He does so only to have the log of said chat posted right after and the ridiculing increases. He is never heard from again. Sorry i don't remember any of the names or the thread title and this was a long ass time ago, but i'm sure somebody will remember, even from this half assed account.

I remember that thread very much. i forget what its called, but i think the guys name was system nate or something

EDIT: I found a link to one of the threads, apperently there were multiple threads from this guy. http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173337&highlight=party

Last edited:
the most faggot thing I ever saw was the guy that got reported to homeland security.

some guy posted pictures of a abandoned military base. then some faggot in the thread took the pictures and the guys email then sent it to the homeland security guys.

fuck I am gonna try to find the thread.

Back