2019-nCoV

Fucking Norwegians - faking death.
23 dead in Norway after getting vaccinated: What we know so far

Twenty-three people died in Norway within days of receiving their first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths — all nursing home patients — apparently related to the side effects of the shots, health officials said.

Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, “may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients,” Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said in a Friday statement.

All 13 were nursing home patients and at least 80 years old. While officials aren’t expressing serious concern, they are adjusting their guidance on who should receive the vaccine.

The news comes just over a week after officials reported the deaths of just two nursing home residents after they received the Pfizer jab.

More than 30,000 people in Norway have received the first shot of the Pfizer or Moderna coronavirus vaccine in the Scandinavian country since late last month, according to official figures.

“We are not alarmed by this,” Steinar Madsen, medical director with the agency, told Norwegian broadcaster NRK. “It is quite clear that these vaccines have very little risk, with a small exception for the frailest patients.”

“Doctors must now carefully consider who should be vaccinated,” he added. “Those who are very frail and at the very end of life can be vaccinated after an individual assessment.”

Norway probes deaths of two nursing home residents who got Pfizer’s COVID vaccine
The agency reported Thursday that a total of 29 people had suffered side effects, including the 13 people who died.

Twenty-one women and eight men experienced side effects, officials said.

Besides those who died, nine had serious side effects — including allergic reactions, strong discomfort and severe fever — while seven had less serious ones, including severe pain at the injection site.

In total, more than 57,000 cases and 500 coronavirus-related deaths have been reported in Norway, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Health officials noted that around 400 people die each week in the nursing home population.

A Pfizer rep said the pharmaceutical giant is “aware of reported deaths” following the administration of the vaccine in Norway and is working with the Norwegian Medicines Agency “to gather all the relevant information.”

“Norwegian authorities have prioritized the immunization of residents in nursing homes, most of whom are very elderly with underlying medical conditions and some which are terminally ill,” a spokeswoman said in a statement. “[The Norwegian Medicine Agency confirms] the number of incidents so far is not alarming, and in line with expectations.”

23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine

In a related story, 300 reindeer were killed by lightning.

160829141132-reindeer-norway-lightning-exlarge-169.jpg

Read by a robot that cares

Following the rabbit hole - here is a fucker getting hit by lightning. Look how fast his "best friends" bail on him

Last edited:
I was hoping that people with no understanding of what a vaccine is or how it works would have a place to gather, and TW has provided that.

Anti-vaxxers don't just grow on trees, you have to cultivate them. You begin with an ignorant and incurious person, introduce them to others like themselves, and strongly discourage reading anything scientific, because that's establishment, and likely a part of a big conspiracy. After that, whatever conspiracy theory you like will just about build itself. Way easier than taking a biology class, and a lot more fun.

Why is a scientifically minded individual worried about vaccine hesitancy if the evidence of efficacy and safety is insurmountable?

o eddy even u w/ ur ~tarumpatard~ brain can see that those aint seizures b/c of the controlled nature of the arms n trunk and the pre-motive ocular signalling ~~

also need i remind u that #nobully rules are still in effect thx

*CITATIONS NEEDED*

I was hoping that people with no understanding of what a vaccine is or how it works would have a place to gather, and TW has provided that.

Anti-vaxxers don't just grow on trees, you have to cultivate them. You begin with an ignorant and incurious person, introduce them to others like themselves, and strongly discourage reading anything scientific, because that's establishment, and likely a part of a big conspiracy. After that, whatever conspiracy theory you like will just about build itself. Way easier than taking a biology class, and a lot more fun.

No idea how a vaccine works....what is your point?

MW defines vaccine as "a weakened or killed pathogen that stimulates antibody production or cellular immunity against the pathogen". The 2 vaccines were created in less than a year, and with a completely new approach. The CDC admits that it won't stop you from getting it, but with the vaccine you have a better chance of not getting really sick.

Now, tell me why people are dying from it. Is it the break some eggs to make an omelet reasoning? amRam makes a very good point.

For me, I do not trust that they made a vaccine so fast that they admit is only good for a year. That sounds like the normal flu shot. Good thing pharma isn't in this for the money. I do not trust a government that has already pushed a vaccine that hurt people. Stuff like the normal inoculations that we got as kids and that we get our kids is fine - I did it for my family so I am not an anti-vaxxer. I am just not seeing the rigor in their testing.

But honestly what bugs me the most is how hypocritical they are. They respond with "“It is quite clear that these vaccines have very little risk, with a small exception for the frailest patients.” - no shit, just like Covid. And what do we think they put on the death certificates? Bet it wasn't "Vaccine reaction".

Show me a vaccine that has been rigorously tested and found to be effective, and I will take it. But Covid has been politicized and used as a tool too much for me to trust it yet.

Now, tell me why people are dying from it.

We don't know that they are. When someone dies after getting the vaccine, it's natural intuition to assume causation, but natural intuition isn't science. Unless a clear and verifiable, duplicated link can be established, then data supports no conclusion. We don't know.

We don't know that they are. When someone dies after getting the vaccine, it's natural intuition to assume causation, but natural intuition isn't science. Unless a clear and verifiable, duplicated link can be established, then data supports no conclusion. We don't know.
Do you take this same stance on claims of long term safety from vaccines?

Now do dying from Covid. While you are at it, specifically list the actions or policies that make Trump a fascist.

O NOES

They're putting [strike]too much[/strike] arsenic in the vaccine. And I can see chemtrails

or the pseudo educated who seem to not know history or conveniently forget what democrats did to minorities (but call others 'racist' :lol: )

The Tuskegee experiment began in 1932 (racist FDR admin), at at a time when there was no known treatment for syphilis, a contagious venereal disease. After being recruited by the promise of free medical care, 600 African American men in Macon County, Alabama were enrolled in the project, which aimed to study the full progression of the disease.

The participants were primarily sharecroppers, and many had never before visited a doctor. Doctors from the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS), which was running the study, informed the participants—399 men with latent syphilis and a control group of 201 others who were free of the disease—they were being treated for bad blood, a term commonly used in the area at the time to refer to a variety of ailments.

Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study - HISTORY

tuskegee-syphilis-study-18915_001_a.webp

I doubt you even talk to black Americans (and they sure as hell havent forgotten), otherwise you wouldn't be posting stupid and ignorant garbage.

Then again, you're a known felon who has a problem with alcohol and women with an opinion.

Fuck off you racist and misogynist piece of shit. :)

They think all black people are the same. Could not even table the thought that rural blacks are just as different as urban blacks; as their white counterparts.

Just stuck in that bubble of bullshit

Back