Best present you got for Christmas?

Your wife must be so happy that you bought her a new frying pan for Christmas. Maybe if she is lucky she'll get a new iron for her birthday.

I wonder why she got you such a shitty present ...

oh yeah, not saying the cast iron pan isn't good, I'm not a fan of the shape of Finex though but otherwise a great pan

just thinking I would be wearing that as a hat if I bought it for an Xmas gift

Watching my kids opening their presents is always an awesome feeling.
Specially my two years old son who went nuts when he saw all the presents...

Your wife must be so happy that you bought her a new frying pan for Christmas. Maybe if she is lucky she'll get a new iron for her birthday.

I wonder why she got you such a shitty present ...

My wife would be really excited about a new pan or pans. She's into cooking and is a kitchen doodad freak

I didn’t get the hype about cast iron until recently. My wife has been raving about the cheap little one we got last year so I got her a MUCH nicer one that is 12”. And frankly she was far happier about that than the necklace.

I didn’t get the hype about cast iron until recently. My wife has been raving about the cheap little one we got last year so I got her a MUCH nicer one that is 12”. And frankly she was far happier about that than the necklace.

Look on craigslist you can find a LOT of cast iron for pretty cheap. With cast iron stuff, old is good, actually older the better. Even if its rusty, thats fine because you're going to clean and season it anyway.

Now go make some smash burgers and let us know how you like them

Like anything else, there is a whole subculture for people that collect really old cast iron cookware

I have a heap of it from the 50's and 60's mostly cast just up the road in a foundry that no longer exists, the stuff is worth a stack of $$$ now

camp kettles, pots and fry pans - they are really awesome but a pain in the ass to carry when travelling

I recently cast some new BBQ plates for myself, two big bar grills and a flat plate. Grills are 1 1/4" thick and the flat plate is 1/2" thick on a 1 1/4" base, they take a looong time to heat up but they cook very nicely!

Last edited:
My hubby gave me a photobook of our little girl last Christmas and I love it - all the little sayings he put in - nice reminder of the stage she was at 0 have put in an order for another one this year :D I gave him the double papasan chair . He says it's his best Christmas gift

Last edited:
Seriously though, if a guy is comfortable being called a hubby they are also likely comfortable holding their wife's purse while watching her fuck his best friend.

Back