[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 193 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 193 of 229
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
3841 - 04-08-2009, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish Bear View Post
i sent this email.......lol

You ****ing suck you bastards. I hope you rot in hell. I hope your children are all sterile and that when you pass from the earthly plane everyone celebrates your death instead of mourning you. You are the lowest piece of **** on the planet and your genes should be removed from the pool. I hope you choke on your own vomit in your sleep with a transvestite in your bed while being serviced by a donkey.

P.S.: You suck goat penis. Cheating ******* ****ers.

P.S.S.: You bring shame to California.

From,
A guy that voted legitimately and you ignored it to pick some ****head that did not win.

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
3842 - 04-08-2009, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by D View Post
media medium
media mediums

IrishRebel
Veteran++
Old
3843 - 04-08-2009, 02:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
This is pretty simple really. The truth is on your side. Not a single vote was docked from other teams. 1000+ vote spike at the end for Xbox crew. We know that the other team had illegitimate votes. Beyond the fact that its statistically highly improbable that all other votes were legit, some of them publicly admitted breaking the rules. To be honest, this is a very clear cut case for any news reporter. I think that TW should (not Telos) create a package that is well written and includes a brief history and data summary and send it to local newspapers and/or TV stations. I don't think Telos should do this on his own.

Again, this is so clear cut, how can this possibly go missed by the rest of the world...
This

Wish Bear
VeteranXV
Old
3844 - 04-08-2009, 02:07
in reality i never voted :P i tried to register and never got the confirmation email.

sooo.....yea

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
3845 - 04-08-2009, 02:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish Bear View Post
i sent this email.......lol

You ****ing suck you bastards. I hope you rot in hell. I hope your children are all sterile and that when you pass from the earthly plane everyone celebrates your death instead of mourning you. You are the lowest piece of **** on the planet and your genes should be removed from the pool. I hope you choke on your own vomit in your sleep with a transvestite in your bed while being serviced by a donkey.

P.S.: You suck goat penis. Cheating ******* ****ers.

P.S.S.: You bring shame to California.

From,
A guy that voted legitimately and you ignored it to pick some ****head that did not win.

Not this.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3846 - 04-08-2009, 02:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
This is pretty simple really. The truth is on your side. Not a single vote was docked from other teams. 1000+ vote spike at the end for Xbox crew. We know that the other team had illegitimate votes. Beyond the fact that its statistically highly improbable that all other votes were legit, some of them publicly admitted breaking the rules. To be honest, this is a very clear cut case for any news reporter. I think that TW should (not Telos) create a package that is well written and includes a brief history and data summary and send it to local newspapers and/or TV stations. I don't think Telos should do this on his own.

Again, this is so clear cut, how can this possibly go missed by the rest of the world...
Also, a copy should be sent to all of the vendors that supplied prizes for this contest. Some of them might pull out if they see how shady this entire thing was. If nothing else, exposing exactly what happens to as many people as possible can only HELP Telos.

dobbs
VeteranX
Old
3847 - 04-08-2009, 02:09
saw this coming from a mile away.
it was obvious from early on that the entire thing was fixed.

Hypermax
VeteranXV
Old
3848 - 04-08-2009, 02:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbs View Post
saw this coming from a mile away.
it was obvious from early on that the entire thing was fixed.
This.

The contest organizers were pushing for the xbox crew to win all along.

Pak
VeteranXV
Old
3849 - 04-08-2009, 02:22
this is some serious bs

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
3850 - 04-08-2009, 02:22
Matt wroteon April 2, 2009 at 10:14am
Unofficial numbers up now that voting is done
Brandan Iwaszko & Gabrielle Pastore: 26155
Kevin Maki & Jaelynn Ruckdashel: 25173

Here's hoping there's not a issue with a recount of absentee ballots. Good luck!

who is Matt ? and doesn't it seem kinda odd he would say that on the 2nd ?

Thats on the facebook BTW

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
3851 - 04-08-2009, 02:24
e-detectives gogogogogogogogfreenaptow ngogogogogogogo

telos
VeteranXV
Old
3852 - 04-08-2009, 02:28
which facebook group?

I'm a bit tired. and yes it seems odd if it was on their group.

Can't sleep. Its going to be a long ****ing week

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
3853 - 04-08-2009, 02:33
no worries telos

im sure itll work out, and if it doesnt you can **** em over in court =)

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
3854 - 04-08-2009, 02:35
Telos your argument that you can't do anything because the contract said X isn't actually right because then any company could just say whatever and you'd have no recourse. I don't know the law in Minnesota or Cali but I'd say you have a very strong case that the contract was unfair and unconscionable based on state law. If you sued them in small claims court and during discovery asked them to provide data proving who voted, etc. etc. you'd get a real answer and would also be able to present the judge with the evidence you've collected throughout the contest.

Edit:
Per California statutes:
Quote:
Unconscionability

A contract may be unenforceable if it is found by a court to be flagrantly unfair.

Reverend Zero
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3855 - 04-08-2009, 02:43
yo lets run train on these niggas

throw up ****-feldmann-nissan.com
get nspec to lay down some goatsegrams
you know

but seriously, this SUCKS BALLS. I really hope this gets sorted out. :[

telos
VeteranXV
Old
3856 - 04-08-2009, 02:44
i don't know that you could call what we have with them a contract. Yes it seems fishy. Yes i would love to see their criteria for disqualifying us and yes i would love for an e-mail to have gone out to all of our voters who were disqualified.

I have a feeling they just decided it would be easier to disqualify us then to do a real audit. They claimed they were continuously auditing but I didn't hear anything about "continued suspicious activity" in the last two weeks of the contest.

So either they lied about continuously auditing all couples or the knew for 2 weeks they were going to DQ us but figured why not get more e-mail addresses to spam.

It still a lot to think about and I hear all of you saying get a lawyer, talk to the news, start a boycott and it all seems like really good ideas. I just don't have the brain power at the moment to put it into a solid plan.

Part of me wonders if feldmann has any idea this is how the contest they are paying for went down and I do think the informing vendors is a pretty good idea.

I don't necessarily think me doing it alone is going to hold any water though. Of course I'm going to scream foul I just lost out on getting married in a timely fashion.

I appreciate every one of yours support. I don't know many of you personally but you all really rallied behind me and I thank you for that.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
3857 - 04-08-2009, 03:01
perfect attendance winner is HeLLrAiSr. $75 how ever he wants it.

random draw for $25 is cosmic blend.

I'm a man of my word. I'll contact these two and have them post when they have recieved the money in what ever form they choose.

I'm not giving up and if some how something changes I will continue to draw as described for the rest of the money.

Kali
VeteranXX
Old
3858 - 04-08-2009, 03:08
Bro. You're not going to do this alone man. We'll be right there. I called it on your facebook group.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
3859 - 04-08-2009, 03:11
no i was wondering where the april 2nd post came from.

I hadn't looked in the discussions was looking at the wall...

are you matt? cuz that would blow my mind. :P

Kali
VeteranXX
Old
3860 - 04-08-2009, 03:13
Nope. Mel.

Page 193 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless