2019-nCoV

I've never been to New York city
I can afford to go to NYC
I don't want to go to NYC
I will never visit NYC
There is nothing appealing to me about NYC
idiot plays, crowds, selfish behavior, diversity, no go zones, filth, public transportation...
you all go about your sophisticated lifestyles there... but fuck NYC and I can tell you they'll fuck the rest of the county out of supplies
I never liked anything I've seen or heard about NYC
They also have that stupid statue with that commie jew plaque on it that should be sent back to the EU
Fuck NYC

I will never visit NYC
idiot plays, crowds, selfish behavior, diversity, no go zones, filth, public transportation...
you all go about your sophisticated lifestyles there... but fuck NYC and I can tell you they'll fuck the rest of the county out of supplies
They also have that stupid statue with that commie jew plaque on it that should be sent back to the EU
Fuck NYC
lol stroke meltdown

... and they think they're talented^^^^
bbbrrrraahahahahahahaaa
didn't rap start in this rancid place

it's all a no go zone for me; but no, that's not the nogozones of NYC
that's the place you go to be a tourist, and i don't tourist

Last edited:
aren't you from california? if you can survive a day in the rancid hellhole that is california new york oughta seem like paradise by comparison. even plague new york.

I have never had the desire to go to a shithole concrete jungle such as New York. If I never go there I'll be okay with it. I prefer visiting places of natural beauty on this Earth.

Last edited:
I will never visit NYC
Fuck NYC

Also, i'll never understand idiot liberals, all of them for some fucked up reason just LOVE the huge concrete jungles of man-made shit that covers our earth, and yet they want to save the planet from global warming. they don't even like to visit nature or places of beauty on this planet, but they just love the steamy shit covered cities that are like huge plagues gobbling up this beautiful planet like cancerous growths.

Back