21 - 01-08-2012, 21:03
Checkmate atheists.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 01-08-2012, 21:07
I like how he always points to the sky. Children in slavery in asia, AIDS and famine in Africa, record drought in Australia and New Zealand. . .but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
23 - 01-08-2012, 21:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.
All Tebow has ever said is that he thanks God for whatever talents he has, and that if weren't for God, he wouldn't be where he is. He's never said, "Thanks God for directing that last 80 yard pass for me."

And you hate him for it. Oh well

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 01-08-2012, 21:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
All Tebow has ever said is that he thanks God for whatever talents he has, and that if weren't for God, he wouldn't be where he is. He's never said, "Thanks God for directing that last 80 yard pass for me."

I read his lips, that is what he said. There is a reason his team won't allow him to be micced for a game.

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 01-08-2012, 21:22
Quote:

god doesnt exist dude you're an idiot

3000 years ago they prayed to 30 different sky wizards

now they just pray to one

what exactly is the difference pray tell

Scud411
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 01-08-2012, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post

bam
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 01-08-2012, 21:31
Quote:
I like how he always points to the sky. Children in slavery in asia, AIDS and famine in Africa, record drought in Australia and New Zealand. . .but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
28 - 01-08-2012, 21:38
Quote:

And that, I assume, is why you hate Tebow. He believes in a philosophy you don't, so you hate him.

The greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America.

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 01-08-2012, 21:40
Quote:
And that, I assume, is why you hate Tebow. He believes in a philosophy you don't, so you hate him.

The greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America.
what's your definition of hateful

millions upon millions have been killed in the name of religion in the past 100 years (or philosophy according to you apparently)

that's pretty hateful in my book

who has been killed because of atheism? i'm curious to find out

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
30 - 01-08-2012, 21:44
So you hate religious people b/c they deserve it?

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 01-08-2012, 21:45
no i hate religious people because they are a cause of suffering in this world.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
32 - 01-08-2012, 21:47
Does that include the near 100 million people killed under Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 01-08-2012, 21:48

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 01-08-2012, 21:48
dictators murdering their own people has nothing to do with religion

and all to do about consolidating power

try again, your straw men aren't so effective tonight

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 01-08-2012, 21:50
Quote:
sounds like god is doing his job weeding out the ****skins and other undesirables while at the same time helping a white athlete achieve greatness

whats wrong with that?

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
36 - 01-08-2012, 21:51
Quote:
i hate religious people
Like I said, the greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America. Here's Tim Tebow, a rookie QB that everyone said would fail, who goes to the playoffs, then beats the defending AFC champions in OT w/ an 80 yard pass. He's super fun to watch for his option style play and a really clean cut and nice guy off the field.

BUT HE ****ING PRAYS OMG I ****ING HATE HIM I HOPE HE BREAKS HIS ****ING NECK SO I CAN POST ON TW

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 01-08-2012, 21:52
atheism sure makes people whiny

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 01-08-2012, 21:55
Quote:
Like I said, the greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America. Here's Tim Tebow, a rookie QB that everyone said would fail, who goes to the playoffs, then beats the defending AFC champions in OT w/ an 80 yard pass. He's super fun to watch for his option style play and a really clean cut and nice guy off the field.

BUT HE ****ING PRAYS OMG I ****ING HATE HIM I HOPE HE BREAKS HIS ****ING NECK SO I CAN POST ON TW
grats on losing the argument then redefining it all in one post

here's the difference i don't like religion but i'm not gonna go blow myself up in a pizzeria because someone disagrees with me. i dont understand how that is hateful in the literal, action-oriented sense

christian serbs massacring bosnian muslims in serbia is hateful in every sense of the word

people mocking others for their beliefs without taking any further physical action is not the same thing

Last edited by Durak; 01-08-2012 at 21:57..
Rakk
Veteran4
Old
39 - 01-08-2012, 21:58
Quote:
...playoffs, then beats the defending AFC champions in OT w/ an 80 yard pass. He's super fun to watch for his option style play and a really clean cut and nice guy off the field.

...And this.... Is why you don't understand why a lot of people hate Tebow.

Almost no one enjoys watching a sloppy QB, regardless of if the rest of the team makes up for it or not.

If you want to compare teams, you generally compare W-L's.
If you want to compare positions, you generally compare stats.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
40 - 01-08-2012, 22:03
Quote:
grats on losing the argument then redefining it all in one post

here's the difference i don't like religion but i'm not gonna go blow myself up in a pizzeria because someone disagrees with me. i dont understand how that is hateful in the literal, action-oriented sense

christian serbs massacring bosnian muslims in serbia is hateful in every sense of the word

people mocking others for their beliefs without taking any further physical action is not the same thing
Christian serbs massacring bosnian muslims in serbia was just a dictator consolidating power.

You don't hate religion. You hate religious people. And I doubt that it's in the normal TW style of joke prejudice against niggs and kikes. You hate people who think differently than you about the origins of our existence. You're just a hateful bigot no better than the condescending, overbearing Baptist ministers of the 20s.

Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page tebow is proof god exists

Social Website Bullshit