Tribes 20th Anniversary - November 30th to December 2nd (updated info!)

u luk anudda chit playa hyung d00 got munrapetfukt so menny tyme lykka skillz n all rest dedgaymaz smdh lol :jester:

groove just released a retro build that should meet all your 1999 tribes dreams in this thread, [release] Retro Tribes 1.41 Installer by Groove - TribalWar Forums.

comes with a full installer that includes the fixes for all of the known issues running tribes on windows 7/8/10. all you need to do is set your graphics card profile. you will absolutely need to turn off vsync and then there are some other settings you can play with as well but as long as vsync is off it should run okay.

yo! the 20th anniversary weekend is 4 days away. download a config, join the discord, and let's fuckin' do this. there will be servers for base, lt, arena, and team rabbit.

Any bonus points for using my old rig that I played T1 on?

i still have my pentium 2 400mhz with 384 mb of ram running a voodoo5 somewhere.

Last edited:
I will not fuckin’ recognize the 20th anniversary of this game! Newbie scum have stolen this community and enforced rules to keep themselves in power!

New 20th anniversary date: TBD! The revolutions begins: NOW!

okay! surprisingly (sarcasm) my idea of a "bring your own team" LT tourny did not go over so well. there will be an extremely not serious LT tournament. if you are interested check to see if your name is on this list, https://playt1.com/lt-tournament. the tournament will be on saturday and sunday. if your name is on the list please confirm that you'll be able to play on saturday and sunday. if your name does not appear on that list but you'd like to play post in here and i'll add you to the list and confirm you. teams will be drafted so they should be roughly equal with old/new players serving as wild cards.

you do not need to play in the LT tournament. there will be pub servers up and running the whole time so you can play base pubs all weekend and never even catch a whiff of LT. i plan on doing both personally but i get why some old folks may not want to play in an LT tournament.

Back