[Google] ****'s getting real in China. by Lineage - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Google] ****'s getting real in China.
Page 3 of 6
Lioneln
VeteranX
Old
41 - 01-13-2010, 17:09
^^

Sponsored Links
Riddic
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 01-13-2010, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer View Post
i just watched all 14 and that was awesome

what an insane place
I went to the DMZ last year (DMZ tour with the USO). That's one ****ing eery place, time literally stopped there 50 years ago and there's no letting up from either side.

@samUwell:
It's the local Chinese law. You either abide by the gouvernement censoring your search results or you cannot make business there, period.

Geegalin
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 01-13-2010, 18:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilke View Post
If you have not watched the Vice Guide to North Korea, you must.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ixGYzbLz0
Thanks and umm.... WOW

[LAPD]Cheetah
VeteranX
Old
44 - 01-13-2010, 18:14
REAL

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
45 - 01-13-2010, 18:19
The Chinese government is always right.

Waidan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
46 - 01-13-2010, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilke View Post
If you have not watched the Vice Guide to North Korea, you must.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ixGYzbLz0
Thanks, just watched all 14. How utterly and completely bizarre.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 01-13-2010, 18:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddic View Post
@samUwell:
It's the local Chinese law. You either abide by the gouvernement censoring your search results or you cannot make business there, period.
i understand that completely but where i get confused, due to me being in IT is; this to me sounds like an attack from China onto the rest of the citizens of america and the world.

for the past 2 days i have been working round the clock fixing all my clients computers that have been infected with an unbelievable about of BS. its become comical to me be but this story open a whole new can of worms.

ive tried numerous times to hack hotmail accounts and failed each and every time so if these Chinese ****ers have figured out a way to hack gamil and, attack google, what next?

Respice
VeteranX
Old
48 - 01-13-2010, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
Uhh...the boats I saw in China tended to be about average size, but some of the watercraft I saw floating around looked like strapped together bits of flotsam and jetsam. I rode on a raft that was just a bunch of trees lashed together with twine and driven by a small man with a big stick. It was awesome.

Not sure if I answered your question.

Lineage
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 01-13-2010, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respice View Post
What? I guess technically most Chinese trundle about in "junkers" rather than "dinghies," but I'm really not up to speed on nautical terminology. To me a boat is a boat is a boat until it's something obvious like a cruise ship or an aircraft carrier, but I digress.

I hope this is a sign of a major confrontation between the major super powers and China. They've been running rough-trod over everyone else as a booming economy, and it's about time they get some comeuppance coming their way. (This comes from someone who's proud of his heritage)

Respice
VeteranX
Old
50 - 01-13-2010, 19:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lineage View Post
What? I guess technically most Chinese trundle about in "junkers" rather than "dinghies," but I'm really not up to speed on nautical terminology. To me a boat is a boat is a boat until it's something obvious like a cruise ship or an aircraft carrier, but I digress.

I hope this is a sign of a major confrontation between the major super powers and China. They've been running rough-trod over everyone else as a booming economy, and it's about time they get some comeuppance coming their way. (This comes from someone who's proud of his heritage)
He wasn't literally asking about dinghies. It's a euphemism.

Lineage
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 01-13-2010, 19:29
A euphemism for what?

Spoiler

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 01-13-2010, 19:37
Spoiler

shery
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 01-13-2010, 19:38
I just wanted to point out, that, as far as I can see, Google's share price has only dropped a few % points. Around 3 or so. It's hardly "plummeting". (I don't know **** about stocks and shares, so maybe that is considered "plummeting"?)

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 01-13-2010, 19:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
Chinese drywall linked to irritation - washingtonpost.com

On November 23, 2009 CBS News reported that they had done a drywall study to compare American and Chinese drywall. Random samples of new American-made drywall in six U.S. cities, new Chinese-made drywall from China, and samples of drywall from five damaged U.S. homes were collected and sent to the University of Florida to be tested by a team of researchers led by professor Tim Townsend, a scientist and leading expert on the effects of drywall on the environment. The report results stated:

"As expected, the contaminated Chinese samples gave off high levels of sulfur gases. But all but one of the U.S. samples emitted sulfur gases, as well - not at levels as high as the defective Chinese product, but unexpected. Perhaps more surprising, "There were some American products that we tested that had higher emission than some of the new Chinese products that we tested

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
55 - 01-13-2010, 19:45
buy cheap, get cheap

Open2nd
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 01-13-2010, 19:54
Thanks for the link to the Vice Guide, whoever posted... Watching now.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 01-13-2010, 20:08
what are you going to do when the chinese can make 10 drywall for the price of 1 ?

stop building houses? it will only make for higher unemployment

Reaver
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 01-13-2010, 22:18
Just watched the Vice guide.

Wow, I felt really sad at the end when you realize just how ****ing out of touch most people are over there. That poor Tea girl too, I wanna go play ping pong with her, haha.

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 01-13-2010, 22:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
yeah, the US will take a tough stance.

until china reminds them that they own 3/4 of our country.

Debt in REALITY means nothing when the government says so as it has before.
You weren't alive when this happened but at one point in time the US government CONFISCATED ALL US gold if they knew you had it they took it.
to be literal..they TOOK it.

If the USA want to say **** you to china they CAN do it but this would of course only happen when push comes to shove. Because china needs the USA and other nato and well westernized nations that have strong trade ties with the USA. Chinas MASSIVE imports of ****ty goods goes to the USA and her buddys this is how china actually makes money. China does not make money off of doing business with poor countries.
So china will not call in debt. As the USA will not call its debt in on china.
We would have so many trade embargos on china that they would go from second world country to third world in 3 months.
+ the naval blockade thread which we could impose in international waters on pretense of embargo enforcement. That means we wouldn't block their harbors we would just not allow chinese goods to enter our harbors or our friends harbors ...and america has alot of friends.

We are like james bond guy in a room with 40 ladys standing near us listening to us talk about the time we killed a ****ing ching chong small wong ..with his own..****ing...HAT.

/thread

Lineage
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 01-21-2010, 02:46
Bump with important news --

China is running a media propaganda campaign against Google, accusing them of conspiring with the Obama administration to stir up trouble and promote a Western agenda in China.

China accuses Google, U.S. of conspiracy - The Globe and Mail

SecState Hillary Clinton is set to make a speech today regarding these issues. OP has been updated.

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Google] ****'s getting real in China.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
china fucks small pricks , chinese drywarr , ching chong can't search , ching chong china's wrong , ching chong smarr dong , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , google pulls out , herro u rika 2 googre? , i can't stop cumming , obscure euphemisms , shit israel in china