Date of first race riot?

I said that Obama had no chance to win back before McCain completely fucked up his campaign.

He had a sure fire win. He didn't need to do anything. Rather than exploiting that, he decided to run the most inept and disastrous campaign that I have ever seen. He is a failure of Nixon-esque proportions.

:rofl:

Kurayami is the anti-Nostradamus when it comes to making predictions.

Incoming partisan hacks that are enraged that somebody had the audacity to believe that the Democrats would run yet another shit campaign. Especially after the Hitlery fiasco.

Incoming partisan hacks that are enraged that somebody had the audacity to believe that the Democrats would run yet another shit campaign. Especially after the Hitlery fiasco.

Enraged? :lol:

I'm pretty happy lately... and it's mostly because people like you are unhappy.

People like me?

Would you mind explaining that? Who exactly do you think that I support? :lol:

I know who you don't support, that's the key.

You've already said you're not voting. It's clear you've decided to be the cynic on the sidelines. :)

Who else isn't going to bother voting in November? by Kurayami - TribalWar Forums
As I see it, both candidates suck.

Obama won't bring "change."
McCain won't bring security.
Neither will fix the economy or accomplish anything that actually matters.
Both will do whatever they can to cater to their respective lobbies.

I don't give a shit who wins and anybody that honestly believes that it will change things is either a child, incredibly naive, or very stupid.

Discuss.
Who wants to try their hand at making Kurayami's excuse if the next president actually does change something?

edit: HAHAHAH vvvvvv

Last edited:

You've already said you're not voting. It's clear you've decided to be the cynic on the sidelines. :)
I don't support Obama or McCain. But I've always maintained that Obama is the lesser of two evils, especially in regards to the supreme court.

I'm sorry for being able to maintain some degree of objectivity and being educated enough to know how the government works and just how far off track it has gone. :(

It would be far better to just be a rabid political zealot that believes that one side is completely right and the other is wrong, because clearly that solves problems and definitely does not distract from the true problems plaguing yet another ailing republican form of government.

I want to quote this and thank Flexxx for answering the tough questions.

Who else isn't going to bother voting in November? by Kurayami - TribalWar Forums

Who wants to try their hand at making Kurayami's excuse if the next president actually does change something?
Who wants to try their hand at guessing just how much Wowbagger knows about his government?

Does he actually realize that the President has absolutely no power over taxation or healthcare, or does he honestly believe that Obama and McCain are able to instate their plans without Congressional approval?

I wonder if he honestly believe that Obama will magically accomplish something that has never been accomplished before: getting a bureaucracy to willingly relinquish power?

Wowbagger once again demonstrates how ignorant and clueless the average American in when it comes to government.

It would be far better to just be a rabid political zealot that believes that one side is completely right and the other is wrong, because clearly that solves problems and definitely does not distract from the true problems plaguing yet another ailing republican form of government.

This is classic. Kurayami is all about solving problems guys! Why could we not see this? Cynically denouncing everything and everyone is the solution we've all been looking for!

You don't even vote. You are unwilling to take a strong stand with/for anything. You aren't actively advocating or working towards any change. You're the antithesis of a problem solver. You are absolutely part of the problem.

So let me get this straight.

A year ago I said that there really was no way that McCain could lose, which was a sentiment that pretty much everybody outside of the world of far left bloggers shared. In addition to the fact that McCain had 100% of the Republican vote, he appeared fairly moderate and a number of Democrats were getting disenfranchised by the in-fighting within the party.

Then he ran his campaign into the ground by destroying any shred of integrity that he had, catering to the religious right above and beyond what was required, and nominating a stupid, vapid, religious zealot that doesn't even know what the vice president does for office.

But I (and pretty much every other objective person in the country) was supposed to know this. The only people that aren't idiots are people that drank the Democratic Kool Aid to begin with.

Additionally, apparently I am stupid for understanding how the government works, understanding how it was intended to work, and seeing just how far off course it has gone. I am also quite stupid for realizing that it can never be reformed from within.

I'm glad that such educated and intelligent people are sharing their opinions with me! It's clear that they have devoted a lot of thought to the issues affecting their country.

Kurayami, why would anyone, particularly a president candidate, bother putting any time or effort toward garnering your approval?
You probably can't even name a single poster on this forum you genuinely like.

One more time:
I don't give a shit who wins and anybody that honestly believes that it will change things is either a child, incredibly naive, or very stupid.
But I've always maintained that Obama is the lesser of two evils, especially in regards to the supreme court.

Last edited:
This is classic. Kurayami is all about solving problems guys! Why could we not see this? Cynically denouncing everything and everyone is the solution we've all been looking for!

You don't even vote. You are unwilling to take a strong stand with/for anything. You aren't actively advocating or working towards any change. You're the antithesis of a problem solver. You are absolutely part of the problem.
I do not recognize the current government as the legitimate government of this country. I am not going to legitimize it by supporting it.

I realize that you're trolling because you have previously told me that you agree with my sentiments on government, but it's rather pathetic and underhanded.

Sarcasm only works when the claims are ridiculous.

As it stands, I think that's a fair and honest assessment. :)

Kurayami, why would anyone, particularly a president candidate, bother putting any time or effort toward gaining your approval?

One more time:
Holy Christ. You don't even understand what is being said.

You are no different than somebody on the religious right.
People like you are responsible for the destruction of the legitimate government of this country.

This will be my last reply to you.
You are worthless and unfathomably ignorant.

I do not recognize the current government as the legitimate government of this country. I am not going to legitimize it by supporting it.

I realize that you're trolling because you have previously told me that you agree with my sentiments on government, but it's rather pathetic and underhanded.

The difference is that I still hold out hope for reform from within. You can't bank on radical change out of nowhere. I'm hoping for a gradual shift back onto the right track because it's all we can do right now.

You'll never get a majority to overthrow our government without some sort of unforeseen external event.

The difference is that I still hold out hope for reform from within. You can't bank on radical change out of nowhere. I'm hoping for a gradual shift back onto the right track because it's all we can do right now.

You'll never get a majority to overthrow our government without some sort of unforeseen external event.
I agree that there will never be an overthrow.

However, I hold absolutely no hope for change from within. "Change" would require the government to reform itself. It would require the federal bureaucracy (and therefore the Executive branch) to willingly relinquish an awful lot of power. It would also require Congress to reform itself. Those are two massive changes that will require the government to work against its own interests, and I really can't think of a single precedent for this in history--people do not willingly give up power. That is because people are not altruistic: they are douchebags.

I'm not even sure how to sort out the judiciary.
It was never intended to be political, but it has become extremely politicized. It's about the only issue that I care about in the upcoming election, and that is not what the framers intended. The Judicial branch was essentially supposed to be a meritocracy, it was not supposed to be about abortion and believing in Jesus.

The US government will eventually collapse. All republics eventually collapse from within if left to their own devices. That will be the chance for true reform.

I respect your belief that it can be changed from within--I just don't share it.

I'm not sure where you get the authority to ridicule mine, though.

Back