You raff yuo roose v.3871

Gillette insulting men and using trannys in their ads.....

I think someone has forgotten who their target market actually is

61610863_2221928491235741_611710042822934528_n.jpg

8yep8sipk8231.jpg

Spoiler

But then it wouldn't be pro...

Last year when Kingdom Come Deliverance came out, I would check out their forums for information and a lot of people were discussing how difficult the combat was, especially for players on controllers. I guess at some point when the company was promoting the game, one of the developers stated to the effect "This game is for hardcore gamers..." and every time someone went to the forums to discuss the difficulty in using the controllers, 9/10 a player would say, "this game is for HARDCORE gamers only.". Over and over "hardcore" was used on their forums.

Believe it or not but there are countless people out there that will buy this stand simply because it says "Pro", and believe it is so.

Can you imagine spending $12,000 on a computer and just getting the basic stand? Humiliating.

Someone tried to be clever and got it wrong.

The Peanut butter is item 2 which is the crosshatched area on the open slice but in the section view the cross hatched slice is labelled as item 3.
we need a subway sandwich artist in here stat

Failgineer, failed at demeaninig womyn

Someone tried to be clever and got it wrong.

The Peanut butter is item 2 which is the crosshatched area on the open slice but in the section view the cross hatched slice is labelled as item 3.
we need a subway sandwich artist in here stat

Failgineer, failed at demeaninig womyn

tfw you cant just enjoy something you gotta spend 20 minutes breaking it apart to find a flaw, meanwhile telling people they are wasting their life by posting here in another thread lol.

Back