'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

If AI is good with it, what do I care?

none of us care any further than we just want something to make fun of

i'd say some dude letting other guys fuck his wife while he pays her bills is worthy :shrug:

also worthy is some dude who defends polyamory, but is afraid to let dudes fuck his wife and wont admit it.

I love how Mabel said that he'd "let his wife" fuck some other guy. Meanwhile he has pretty much free reign to screw whomever. Nice marriage you've got there where you're controlling her actions.

You and AI are so fucking classy it's ridiculous.

fuck you icey

maybe if you lived on the same plane of intelligence i did, you would understand that having no respect for your wife is a sign of security and manliness.

So the way yours works is you get to fuck whoever you want, but your dumb wife can only fuck you?

That is the thrill of having a wife who was previously a lesbian. She doesn't particulalry like men; I'm one exception, Johnny Depp is another.

And yeah, I'd let her fuck him. Because I'd bang his Frenchie GF, no problem.

I love how Mabel said that he'd "let his wife" fuck some other guy. Meanwhile he has pretty much free reign to screw whomever. Nice marriage you've got there where you're controlling her actions.

Please continue envying me in total silence.

Well now it's all starting to come together. You remind her of a woman so she is ok living with you. But you don't get any real ass because she's a fucking dyke and so you seek your fortunes elsewhere.

I get it.

fuck you icey

maybe if you lived on the same plane of intelligence i did, you would understand that having no respect for your wife is a sign of security and manliness.

No fuck YOU man. Women are things, Bing Crosby told me so.

Mabel sounds like a guy who wants more than what he's got, and he'll fuck anybody he can manipulate his wife into letting him fuck, but he'll never allow anybody to fuck her without him being present and accounted for, because he wants to be in on it too, just for his own emotional security.

AI is the guy who is too fucking naive to see that his wife is going to fuck around on him while she gets an all expenses paid lifestyle to go with it, and he can't land any chicks. Eventually, she'll realize she's not bored with the sex, but bored with AI in general, and leave him hanging.

none of us care any further than we just want something to make fun of

i'd say some dude letting other guys fuck his wife while he pays her bills is worthy :shrug:

also worthy is some dude who defends polyamory, but is afraid to let dudes fuck his wife and wont admit it.

You keep making alot of other assumptions that would make it a shitty situation, but they aren't part of the package. I realize you're trolling heavy, it's cool. When we were swinging my wife earned more than I did. So I got MY bills paid AND fucked other girls.

Please continue envying me in total silence.

Yes, I envy someone who is married and leads a single life...oh wait. You are basically doing what any guy without a ring on his finger does. The only problem is you actually got married. This makes zero sense, so why the shit did you get married at all? Why not just fuck each other every now and then? Did you get married JUST so you could be different?

Look man, at least in your case your wife is a fucking dyke. If I was married to a butch lesbian who can only make herself be attracted to men who remind her of a soft woman (such as Depp and yourself) I may be seeking other shores. Then again, I wouldn't marry a clam chewer.

AI does not have that excuse.

Yes, I envy someone who is married and leads a single life...oh wait. You are basically doing what any guy without a ring on his finger does. The only problem is you actually got married.

What in that is there not to envy, exactly? Pretend you are king, and can do whatever you want by royal decree, and you can't be gainsayed: what in that would you personally do differently?

Seriously, someone tell me why you would go through all the trouble of getting married and spend all that money so you can not change your lifestyle at all. It seems like a complete fucking waste.

Seriously, someone tell me why you would go through all the trouble of getting married and spend all that money so you can not change your lifestyle at all. It seems like a complete fucking waste.

Because stupid people never take into account the costs of the divorce 10 years later.

You keep making alot of other assumptions that would make it a shitty situation, but they aren't part of the package. I realize you're trolling heavy, it's cool. When we were swinging my wife earned more than I did. So I got MY bills paid AND fucked other girls.

well you're obviously not as much of a pussy as afterimage

that's why we're making fun of you for being an insecure control-freak instead

Look man, at least in your case your wife is a fucking dyke. If I was married to a butch lesbian who can only make herself be attracted to men who remind her of a soft woman (such as Depp and yourself) I may be seeking other shores. Then again, I wouldn't marry a clam chewer.

AI does not have that excuse.

:shrug:

Back