'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

It's just kind of interesting because the whole point of marriage is that you are bound to that one person and that one person only. So why would you get married if that isn't what you want?

Does she have her tubes tied? What if she gets pregnant or catches the AIDS? Sorry haven't read the whole thread yet.

how is it working

if you both want to fuck other people now

has the cognitive dissonance made your head explode yet AI?

That is a curious issue, what IF she gets pregnant. You can't be certain it's yours can you? Would you let her have another guys child, and if so would you raise it as your own? How does that work?

My girlfriend dated a black haitian from Harlem before me.

She says my cock is bigger than his, should I believe her?

if you got married at 17

and you are both seeing other people

the marriage is most definitely NOT working

regardless of what you want to believe, you're in a failing marriage

My girlfriend dated a black haitian from Harlem before me.

She says my cock is bigger than his, should I believe her?

Apparently in the last study at some american institution they found american white meat was bigger than other minorities on average.

You can believe this if you want to. Ultimately you have to decide whether to believe her....it seems that your voicing of doubts recommend you to starting a polyamory relationship with this said 'girlfriend' in order to find the truth of this, but you should probably get married first just to make sure she stays semi 'yours'.

Or you know you could just go the whole was she tight or loose?

Girls being tight or loose has nothing to do with the size of the dicks they get fucked with.

It has to do with the strength of their Kegel muscles.

hey man a lot of people were on vacation last week

i wouldn't want them to miss out on your awesome life of eternal sloppy seconds

:rofl:

Wow, just wow.

AI: Does she come back after a night with the pool boy? If so, do you avoid contact? Isn't it kinda nasty to be kissing your wife after she's been giving some other guy a BJ? or is it ok because you know the guy and are impressed with the cleanliness of his genitalia?

What if she wants to hook up with someone whose genital-hygiene you can't vouch for? is it still ok then?

What about STDs??
What if she gets the preggerz? What is the plan then?
What if you get someone pregnant? (assuming you are with someone?)

It's not polyamory if it's just your wife fucking other dudes. That's called your wife fucking other dudes.

Well played.

I also :lol:ed at the "cognitive dissonance" and "eternal sloppy seconds" lines. Oh the things you miss when you start to adjust to real life. Argh, cannot believe I missed this HOF candidate when it was hot off the press.

Once again: what happens when your wife gets impregnated. Even if it is yours, how does your lifestyle change? Do you continue to let some nigger fuck her in her loose cunt hole while a baby grows in there (notice I said baby, there's no guarentee it's yours). I bet you'll let a guy hose down your wife's pussy and then hose down your future son/daughter (I'm assuming you'll keep it because you seem pretty stupid) because you're too whipped to step up and kick a bitch.

AfterImage, simple question.

HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU HAD SEX WITH BESIDES YOUR WIFE? (while married to her, with her consent)

its funny how many haters in this thread. you guys are all retarded. live and let live, losers.

PS: trying flaming me and see if i care [aka. i wont read this shit]

Back