'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Not that any of you have any interest in believing it, but she has ONE partner only besides me (and omg he's not black). I think this has brought out the real fear in most of you, is that if you were crazy enough to try something like this, your gal would eventually leave you for some dude with a big black dick (keep seeing this recurring theme in this thread). It's not a fear here, and having 100% honest communication helps that.

Polyamory isn't about control, and no, the whole jealousy thing is not something genetic, it's societal. Had you grown up with poly parents you wouldn't give a fuck (it's much more common in Europe, for example).

While I think it's pathetic niga is keeping his little thread on life support with pity bumps, if this lifestyle isn't for you, don't do it. It's pretty simple. I've never told anyone they're retarded for being monogamous. This is what works for us. Sorry you don't agree. Let's move on.

p.s. Time to go play guitar. Here's a vid for all my TW buddies. :sunny:

edit: not me. :cry:

Last edited:
were there ever any pics posted of afterimage and his wife, I think that would clear things up here

We're pretty normal looking, not fat, and we don't go to renfaires. I know that doesn't do much to help the fantasy niga & crew want to have but there it is. :shrug:

hey man a lot of people were on vacation last week

i wouldn't want them to miss out on your awesome life of eternal sloppy seconds

It seems like you have yet to bang a chick, but she is banging dudes. The whole point of swinging usually is you switch with another couple, not just let your wife fuck dudes.

This whole thing stinks of denial, it seems like you're desperately trying to salvage this marriage or something by letting your wife get fucked, while you, yourself aren't getting laid at all. I'd be jealous just on the grounds my wife is getting laid and I'm not.

Last edited:
Swinging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hot Wife

The term hot wife refers to a married woman who has sex with men other than her spouse, with the husband's consent. In most cases the husbands take a vicarious pleasure in watching their wives' and the other male/s enjoyment, or enjoy watching, hearing, or knowing about their wives' adventures. Husbands may also take part by engaging in threesomes, or arranging dates for their wives.

A distinct subculture of hotwiving, cuckolding, is a subgenre in which emphasis is placed upon the sexual humiliation of role reversal, with the woman free to flaunt her sexuality and show blatant enjoyment, and the husband restricted to a passive or subordinated role, possibly involving erotic sexual denial.

Most likely scenarios:

1) All three are hideous looking in some fashion

2) Husband is hideous and the other two are average looking

Pictures would clear this up

It's not polyamory if it's just your wife fucking other dudes. That's called your wife fucking other dudes.

hey man a lot of people were on vacation last week

i wouldn't want them to miss out on your awesome life of eternal sloppy seconds
:rofl:

no doubt, you're new little adventure is going to go south. one of you (most likely you) WILL want to end the fun while the other (you're wife) won't.

straight up, your wife is gonna get a big ass fat cock shoved in her ass at some point and it'll be on from there.

this has to be the single most stupid thing you've agreed to thus far in your life. i SINCERELY hope you're getting some strange.

edit: i know this question has GOT to've been asked but... have you fucked another bitch yet?

dbl edit: whose idea was this in the first place?

Last edited:
Did he ever say they were actually married? I think the idea is stupid, but if he isn't married then do what you will.

Back