[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What a complete fucking shit show.

These people do not love America. I'm honestly not sure why they live here.

I heard:

Free Health Care
Eliminate private Health Care
Completely open borders
Government breaking up big business
70% tax on the wealthy
Abortion up to birth
Taxes
Free Day Care
Registering guns/taking gun rights
Back into the Paris Agreement
Back in the Iran deal
Increasing taxes to fight climate change
Dramatically transforming our energy sector to green energy
Increasing the minimum wage to $15.00
Shitards talking in Spanish

What I liked:
Tulsi Gabbard talking about pulling out of Afghanistan and her little spat with some nobody where she had him stuttering like a dumbass.

Didn't hear anything about the deficit. Nothing about how they would grow the economy. Nothing about how America is great.

It was fucking depressing.

The cuck's must not win.

But Tulsi won this debate IMO.

1st Tulsi
2nd Warren
3rd Castro

xiiqjor61t631.gif

Holy fuck ...

You're being summoned before congress to discuss a report that suggests Google is violating its terms of immunity from liability and you didn't bother to read the thing you should expect them to ask you about? Did they not give you any notice prior?

"I have a day job that is more important then this hearing, so I didn't prepare for it, but thanks for inviting me, it's a real honor".

Seriously? Her responses sound like she is completely oblivious to the wind blowing through her ears. Maybe that was the point though... Google's strategy for damage control is to send someone who can't answer anything, nor speak to the actual subject at hand and thus, technically... they're not lying or hiding anything.

What the fuck does "Digital wellbeing at Google" mean? Is that progressive speak for head of the department for "Covering our asses" at Google? Or maybe it means "Lead NPC Programmer" at Google. I don't know. It's about as abstract as "Responsible Innovation"... what does that entail?

This is 7 minutes of a Google employee disavowing any knowledge or support for the evidence presented, as if it is completely foreign to what Google sees itself doing on a day to day basis. "Yeah, that smoking gun in my hand, I have no idea how it got there or why its smoking as we at Google don't use guns".

Holy fuck ...

You're being summoned before congress to discuss a report that suggests Google is violating its terms of immunity from liability and you didn't bother to read the thing you should expect them to ask you about? Did they not give you any notice prior?

"I have a day job that is more important then this hearing, so I didn't prepare for it, but thanks for inviting me, it's a real honor".

Seriously? Her responses sound like she is completely oblivious to the wind blowing through her ears. Maybe that was the point though... Google's strategy for damage control is to send someone who can't answer anything, nor speak to the actual subject at hand and thus, technically... they're not lying or hiding anything.

What the fuck does "Digital wellbeing at Google" mean? Is that progressive speak for head of the department for "Covering our asses" at Google? Or maybe it means "Lead NPC Programmer" at Google. I don't know. It's about as abstract as "Responsible Innovation"... what does that entail?

This is 7 minutes of a Google employee disavowing any knowledge or support for the evidence presented, as if it is completely foreign to what Google sees itself doing on a day to day basis. "Yeah, that smoking gun in my hand, I have no idea how it got there or why its smoking as we at Google don't use guns".

Yea I’m pretty sure that chick was there to talk about something different and Cruze couldn’t help but feast on the breaking news.

Wrong chick to ask that question to.

I think he even says that in the clip.

I feel bad for her, a tiny bit...

Because it clearly felt like she was sent out there to eat bullets for something that she has nothing to do with. Or... so she makes it seem.

I mean... Ted Cruz did directly asked her about Google's search algorithm bias and her response was "That's not my department, I'm in charge of getting users to the things they search for".

Last edited:
I turned on the debate and went to bed when Beto O'Rourke started speaking in Spanish. I was like WTF is this? He didn't answer the question about 70% tax on the wealthy.

I can't stand it when they
1. Don't answer the question asked.
2. Speak in Spanish

Wow, they're in Miami, I guess we don't know English down here. Looks like I didn't miss anything because the recap is on Drudge and I can listen to Rush at noon.
Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online

Why do they even ask a question when the candidate isn't going to answer it? Instead just say, "Talk about taxation for 1 minute" or "Talk about immigration for 1 minute."

Last edited:
I turned on the debate and went to bed when Beto O'Rourke started speaking in Spanish. I was like WTF is this? He didn't answer the question about 70% tax on the wealthy.

I can't stand it when they
1. Don't answer the question asked.
2. Speak in Spanish

Wow, they're in Miami, I guess we don't know English down here. Looks like I didn't miss anything because the recap is on Drudge and I can listen to Rush at noon.
Poll shows Tulsi Gabbard is winner of the first Democratic debate | Daily Mail Online

Why do they even ask a question when the candidate isn't going to answer it? Instead just say, "Talk about taxation for 1 minute" or "Talk about immigration for 1 minute."

4z7strr.jpg

It's quite an authoritarian statement.

Allowing a businesses to discriminate against social conservatives is a libertarian commandment, an authoritarian statement would be "wahhhhh reddit needs to let us shit all over their platform for free all day every day on T_D."

Allowing a businesses to discriminate against social conservatives is a libertarian commandment, an authoritarian statement would be "wahhhhh reddit needs to let us shit all over their platform for free all day every day on T_D."

methinks u have no idea what authoritarian means.

methinks u have no idea what authoritarian means.

You're denying a business autonomy to discriminate against a non protected class - Orange Fans.

Its like complaining that Rayn restricts your signature line to a certain size, deal with it bc its not yours.

Last edited:
Another recap. Mark is also talking about them speaking in Spanish. No reason to watch for 2 hours. Mark will do another video tomorrow, Drudge headlines, and Rush for the recap.

You're denying a business autonomy to discriminate against a non protected class - Orange Fans.

Its like complaining that Rayn restricts your signature line to a certain size, deal with it bc its not yours.

Yea it's not like that at all. Also if your position is that discrimination is perfectly ok so long as it does not fall upon specified protected classes, you're not only an authoritarian you're a complete asshole. Who do you think determines what classes are protected or not, and why is discrimination acceptable outside of those boundaries? If I discriminate against a gay black woman because she's a Clinton supporter, am I discriminating against several protected classes or am I exercising business autonomy to discriminate against a non protected class - liberal trash?

Yea it's not like that at all. Also if your position is that discrimination is perfectly ok so long as it does not fall upon specified protected classes, you're not only an authoritarian you're a complete asshole. Who do you think determines what classes are protected or not, and why is discrimination acceptable outside of those boundaries?

Society, via a democratically elected system of reps, are you in 3rd grade?

If this were really about free speech we would be up in arms that T_D mods ban anyone and anyone not actively licking the right boots.

Instead its about white priders attempting to threaten a corporation into maintaining their safe space for free.

Society, via a democratically elected system of reps, are you in 3rd grade?

If this were really about free speech we would be up in arms that T_D mods ban anyone and anyone not actively licking the right boots.

Instead its about white priders attempting to threaten a corporation into maintaining their safe space for free.

Keep singing that tune and watch justice lay the hammer down.

Last edited:
Back