Why I left/am leaving TW

nexting is psychological terrorism that's acted out by people who understand that the internet is a joke, against immature faggots who cower at the fear of people knowing who they really are or what they look like.

it's like telling a little kid that if he doesn't eat his vegetables, the boogieman will show up in the middle of the night and assfuck him with a zucchini

show me a single poster who's life was ruined by nexting

dunno man.

the only reason i cant shake tw is because of all the forums i knew of, tw was still the most raw. i could get away with anything here. try throwing out absent nigger posts in SA, hardocp, genmay or wherever else.

tw is losing that no-holds barred aspect with this shit. ya i know how that sounds too, 'lack of rules is ruining the freedom.' but not all of us write poetry for a living fuzzy and some of us may have fucked up when we were 14 or 16 on this forum leaving traces.

what little drive i have to post outside the lol thread on this forum is fading. i could easily backtrace my own name out of this forum. i know none of the parties involved, by the sound of it the nexting party is the mature, cogent, grounded folk and the OP doesn't seem to belong on TW. but don't pretend like you aren't putting restraints on posts with this nexting crusade.

if i wanted to call fool's employer and tell them that he spends 7 hours a day posting pictures of teenage girl ass on the internet

i probably couldn't

because somehow after 10 years of posting here, i have no idea what company he works for

i wonder why that is

I work for the US Government.

again

if you can't figure out how to post some sort of interesting content without letting intimate personal details leak out, you probably don't have anything interesting to say

things that dont make interesting content:
- your name
- where you live
- where you work
- your email address
- your home address

it's funny how the posters who say things like "im hesitant to post now because of what could happen to me" seem to be people who never had anything interesting to post to begin with

but nigafool all you post is that noone has anything to post.

therefore i demand your home address and employer since you clearly need content to post.

It's funny how the posters who say things like "im hesitant to post now because of what could happen to me" seem to be people who never had anything interesting to post to begin with

Your idea of an "interesting post" is a vid of a Lab taking a shit while "We are the champions" by Queen plays in the background.

LGBR called me a few times back in the day.

It freaked me out a little, but only because it was LGBR. :lol:

He kept trying to hook him up with my niece and hitting on my wife.

Ok so let me follow Tribalwar logic a little: Demand nexting be stopped, google bomb Jason Kotz. Admins should delete threads/ban people, watch as same conversation explodes into multiple threads after deletions.

Do you have children?

If you do then look at your baby daughter, and ask me that question again.

There is a big difference in posting the info warning others that one of us is a child molester who preys on children for their sexual needs than nexting a person causing them to get fired because one of the users lost a flame battle.

Come on Rayn. Your sitting on over a quarter million here. Just make it official that from now on if any of us next any of us then they get banned.
in the same post you just said its always completely wrong and a permaban offense to post personal information on tribalwar except for certain cases in which case then its ok.

Back