[NFL] Week 4

HelenKeller

Blind BitchXV
cZcEmph.png

lJ2COXt.png

L7ObaXY.png

tN8qPw0.png

CSA3Iia.png

San Diego really has abandoned the Chargers, grocery stores have LA Rams promos up.

It is incredible they managed to make their problems with hostile home crowds even worse despite playing in a stadium less than half the size.

Hopefully Trevor doesn't throw any stupid picks against the raiders, AFC west is brutal can't afford to lose any divisional games.

Chargers, Spanos wants to sell big part of motivation to get "better" market. Also his trash son wants to be a hot shot in LA, more evidence that LA is a morally bankrupt dumpster fire that can't fall into the Pacific fast enough.

I do think Niners might be good first though despite ownership. Lynch seems not dumb for the most part and coach is ok maybe.

Dallas can cover 6.5 v Rams

Cinci covers 3 v Cleveland

Buffalo with the 4th quarter backdoor cover vs Atl

KC covers 7 over skins

I love Lynch and shanahan almost make it possible for me to root for my wife's team when I'm not rooting for the Raider but then I realize Jed York is basically the scummiest man on the planet and I say no thx.

Side note why haven't the niners players started protesting Lynch's last name.

chiefs fans are too busy not liking their cornerback's attitude to notice kareem

btw wasn't the plan to try to trade baby this season or right after so they can get mahomes in there?

The oldest rivalry in the NFL.

192 regular season meetings.

I remember all of those.

I remember #9 vividly - Lindsey Nelson was calling the game and went nuts - "Chester Marco has the ball, Chester Marco, CHESTER MARCO... TOUCHDOWN"

Back