Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Check out the beginning of this taxi driver video. It doesnt sound like echos to me. 45secs--1:55 Multiple gunmen IMHO

Last edited:
Man this guy must've spent a fortune

What the fuck did he think he would need to do with 20 guns in the hotel room lmao

I predict they go after "bump stops"...

AP: Las Vegas shooter had devices allowing gun to fire like an automatic - CBS News

*The device basically replaces the gun's shoulder rest, with a "support step" that covers the trigger opening. By holding the pistol grip with one hand and pushing forward on the barrel with the other, the shooter's finger comes in contact with the trigger. The recoil causes the gun to buck back and forth, "bumping" the trigger.

*Technically, that means the finger is pulling the trigger for each round fired, keeping the weapon a legal semi-automatic.

in america a shooter's arsenal is a right

but medical treatment when you and your friends get mowed down at a country music festival is a privilege

I predict they go after "bump stops"...

AP: Las Vegas shooter had devices allowing gun to fire like an automatic - CBS News

*The device basically replaces the gun's shoulder rest, with a "support step" that covers the trigger opening. By holding the pistol grip with one hand and pushing forward on the barrel with the other, the shooter's finger comes in contact with the trigger. The recoil causes the gun to buck back and forth, "bumping" the trigger.

*Technically, that means the finger is pulling the trigger for each round fired, keeping the weapon a legal semi-automatic.

Accuracy goes to shit.. complete waste of ammo. Not saying he wouldn't have hit. But I bet it was modified.

in america a shooter's arsenal is a right

but medical treatment when you and your friends get mowed down at a country music festival is a privilege

We don't give away guns, its a right to purchase and own one. How is that different than healthcare? Not to mention emergency rooms don't exactly turn people away, last I checked everybody who was injured in this incident received medical treatment regardless of their net worth.

take a knee during the anthem? your taking your free speech tooo faaarr!!!!!!

mow down innocent kids in newtown? mow down rednecks in vegas? thats just the price of freedummsss

take a knee during the anthem? your taking your free speech tooo faaarr!!!!!!

mow down innocent kids in newtown? mow down rednecks in vegas? thats just the price of freedummsss

Can't control crazy.. no matter how hard you try. Why make everyone else suffer?

Trucks, pressure cooker bombs, acid ,knives, swords, oj and gasoline..

What more do you want to ban?

ps Remember no matter how hard you cry.. no way they take guns. Just is not going to happen. Can't

napalm asshole

The three ways to make napalm: One, you can mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate. Two, you can mix equal parts of gasoline and diet cola. Three, you can dissolve crumbled cat litter in gasoline until the mixture is thick.

The napalm is originally called napalm because is mixture of naphthenic acid and palmitic acid. This makes me very skeptic about it being created by gasoline and juice. Also I see no reason for it to be frozen.

The only thing that sounds realistic to achieve the sticky effect is the use of cat litter - but you could as well just use dry dirt, couldn't you? And dirt doesn't really burn so you're weakening the burning effect.

Back