[NFL] Week 3

you're misunderstanding, st

i don't give two shits what your thoughts are about the politics in and/or around football

the fact is that there are multiple threads to talk about what YOU want to talk about (even one that's specifically talking about the ratings of football!), and therefore useless in a thread about the games as well as the gambling/fantasy leagues that go along w/ it.

you're misunderstanding, st

i don't give two shits what your thoughts are about the politics in and/or around football

the fact is that there are multiple threads to talk about what YOU want to talk about (even one that's specifically talking about the ratings of football!), and therefore useless in a thread about the games as well as the gambling/fantasy leagues that go along w/ it.

Hey idiot, it is more than me talking about it.

Well start next weeks thread then

The 17 Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars players who took a knee during the presentation of the national anthem in London on Sunday have combined total contracts of nearly $450 million.

Combing the total value of each players contracts adds up to a whopping $448,373,425, a figure greater than the gross domestic product of over a handful of the world’s nations.

social justice :lol:

I invite you to ingore me.

Fucking pussies. Can't handle an opposing view if it hurts their precious feelings. Can't grasp the wide range of opinions and desperately wants to nail everyone into 2 categories.

You people are blind

you have around half the posts that have filled the last couple pages and don't have the self realization to understand that you could have just shitposted in the threads that are already there for that. it's not that people can't handle what you perceive to be your nuanced opinions about shit. you're more than welcome to vomit in other threads. it's weird that you aren't grasping something so simple.

but don't worry st: you haven't ruined tw, tw was ruined long ago.

Seriously stop shitposts in sports threads, keep it to maga thread old man st

So I'm down 10 pts in standard and need Zeke to go off tonight

Back