[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

I live outside the US and I've voted everyday with no issues. What a crock of shit these people are, its so rigged that its just getting funny. 2 days from now you'll be up by 1000 and they'll mysteriously find another 1500 votes that are questionable. These Feldmann tools must be Republicans from Florida.

Voted again, I've tried to vote when I remember to come here.

I'm outside US and haven't had an issue. It's definately a bit suss.

voted again. fuck those xbox faggots. If I win their xbox i'm gonna post on their forums after I get it and rub it in.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Your 11 vote(s) has been cast

I love you guys

:sunny:

In tonights news. The radio stations up where my fiancee is going to school caught wind of the story and will be plugging us on the only 3 stations that come in in the entire UP of Michigan.

granted at best thats 50,000 listeners but damn. Turns out its not good to fuck with us. I'll post more info when I get it. The info in this post was all i could understand out of a phone call from my fiancee that was mostly "oh my god oh my god screaming" :)

granted at best thats 50,000 listeners but damn. Turns out its not good to fuck with us. I'll post more info when I get it. The info in this post was all i could understand out of a phone call from my fiancee that was mostly "oh my god oh my god screaming" :)

Thats either really good or really bad for you... ;)

Voted Again.

Thank you for Voting.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Updated to here.

that's really shitty
who exactly does the vote auditing? I thought it was kinda expected that some independent entity would do that

It is a third party company hosting the contest. Feldmann is the sponsor but some contest company out of California is running it and auditing it.

Back