J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

That guy really is kind of pitiful. Even if things happened exactly the way he described on his site, it's not any better. He admits to keeping the goatse printout for 3 months, spending weeks consulting with his "contacts" to track down nspec, keeping this information until the "time was right," waiting for 2 hours outside his work, then confronting him at a 7-11. At no point does the guy say anything that doesn't prove he's a complete and total loser.

hah having the guys post in here is even better, next time he gets that close to your face you can hit him. If somebody gets into your personal space and you feel threatened you can defend yourself.

I doubt the guy will let it end with this, why spend all that time tracking you down and just do something as lame as this?

shit i stopped watching the game and came in to check tw and there is this!!

6th page reserved :0

On a more serious note spec. Go get that RO now, hes already done enough things wrong to get one warranted on him. So now is better then later

hes like "i owned TW, gg"

i hope he shows up at the next UVA, I'd like to introduce him to a few select members of the community-

Sarca (no shit there)
Rage22 (another no brainer)
Adrenaline of 5150 fame (I hear hes a nice guy, but a huge azn = always intimidating)

What city is the guy/you in?

The funny thing about this incident is that apparently nspectre owning him with the goatsec has been bothering him all this time.
To the point that he is obsessed and doing this shit now... rofl.

TheGhost said:
hes like "i owned TW, gg"

i hope he shows up at the next UVA, I'd like to introduce him to a few select members of the community-

Sarca (no shit there)
Rage22 (another no brainer)
Adrenaline of 5150 fame (I hear hes a nice guy, but a huge azn = always intimidating)

What city is the guy/you in?

Not to mention God-Epic of tribes 2 fame.

He's the starting fullback for Rice U's football team.

Back