Is it possible to get the client's CPU ID?

welp have fun with that.

1.40:
this draws/loads all the mounted items (weapons, flags..)
Code:
00523E52     52                      PUSH EDX
00523E53     FFD0                    CALL EAX

nop those 3 bytes and you will have no weapon (or mounted flag xfd ... on all players), there is no real "draw first person", first person is only change of camera. Filtering for your ghost and VFTs for weapons is recommend, the psc holds the information for being in 1st/rd person

this function also calls
Code:
004D4ECA     D941 04                 FLD DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+4]

this loads the visibility and is called somewhere within the prior function but I never played with it, in my little tests I could only turn it on or off. You will figure it out.

I'm kinda out of Tribes so please forgive me for any wrong information and there might be a better approach but idc at this point

Last edited:
If you do figure it out Groove, it would be sweet to add your alpha and skin changer to them :eek:

simple 3d model edit. im king

im-king.jpg

Model changes it for everyone in game. Not fun watching other floating players without a weapon.

Bring back mem.dll function! :heart:

h0ly fuk it is infamous ghost disc. it is said only gr8 warriors can pass trough the otherworld alive and take a relic from it. ghost disc holds combined power of the shadow people... and also looks cool.

dang damaster is getting uppity lately

sorry i haven't helped with your config

i hit on my girls best friend and she ratted me out and they've been trying to set me up the bomb

dont worry im aware of your position. you haven't had much free time helping everyone with their configs, so its understandable.

Last edited:
easy there, dude

i've helped them with their configs like i've helped with yours and your many questions and hosted all your shit for years

milk paid half of this years iateyourbaby hosting so yeah i dropped his graphics into my scripts

most of the help i gave spy with was with the chatinput plugin which i'd been working on already so that was more about having a perfect beta tester for functionality that i'd already put into bluelines.dll and was hidden

and spy lives in la which is where i'm getting an apartment he's been helping me decide on cell providers, finding good areas etc

i love all you guys and i'll get to your config when i can

but if you'd just said 'here's how i did it maybe i can save you some work on a personal project and then you'll maybe take a look at my config like you said you would?' then i probably would have felt so guilty i would have been forced to do it

either way i'll do it but just suggesting a positive approach works better on me than sarcasm

You dont need to do anything about the config anymore, because i wont be releasing it to public and i'll soon stop using it myself. Feel free to delete my shit from your server i dont care and i dont want to owe anything to anyone.

Back