Page 11 of 46
justin
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
201 - 05-20-2009, 13:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Not a big deal, but when I play Tribes on my dual monitor setup the secondary monitor goes blank. When I alt tab out of Tribes whatever app(usually mIRC) that was full screen is moved over a inch. I have to minimize it and maximize it so that it uses the full screen again.

It makes me think that Tribes is using more then 1680x1050 on my primary and forcing the app to move over on the secondary plus it goes black.

Any ideas? Was wondering if anyone else experienced this and fixed it. I would prefer to be able to see IRC and other data while in game. Kinda spoiled by having two monitors in other games.
When you go full-screen in Tribes in a resolution other than the one that your monitor is currently running at, you will get the maximized window shift that you describe.

To remedy it, play Tribes at your monitors native resolution when in full-screen.

I have never had this cause any crashes or oddities other than the window shifting.

Hope this helps,
-Justin

EDIT: I'm not sure that 1.11 can go full-screen at native res on some monitors. Rest assured that 1.40 has no resolution restrictions.

Sponsored Links
Mad_Hatter
Veteran++
Old
202 - 05-20-2009, 18:52
What kind of card do you have?

Big Monkey
VeteranXV
Old
203 - 05-21-2009, 17:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

?B-MAN
VeteranX
Old
204 - 05-21-2009, 23:17
Big Monkeys Tree House Good times.

ManyLith
VeteranXV
Old
205 - 05-26-2009, 16:02
People keep calling others out on "terping"...I'm not really sure what it might be..my only guess is that it's another in"terp"olate of some kind. Last time i player there was a fix on servers to keep people from using the older interpolate script. Is there a new one or are people just newbs and making excuses for their lack of skill..

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
206 - 05-26-2009, 16:03
Interpolate is not a cheat. Get over it.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
207 - 05-26-2009, 16:05
Tribes is dead.

Arsic
VeteranXV
Old
208 - 05-26-2009, 19:14
It means you're a ******, so if you ever hear this being called at you, you're a ******. So stop terping with the mens and it won't happen anymore.

ManyLith
VeteranXV
Old
209 - 05-26-2009, 19:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsic View Post
It means you're a ******, so if you ever hear this being called at you, you're a ******. So stop terping with the mens and it won't happen anymore.
Well it was being called at me so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
Interpolate is not a cheat. Get over it.
and Plas..if you were to look and read..i said script not cheat..

mariejane
VeteranXV
Old
210 - 05-26-2009, 20:32
the people crying about "terp" don't even know what terp is.

here it goes: there is an old ip enabler which doesnt cover all IP "spots" in the tribes code so its not useful... and doesnt deserve the full word interpolate -> terp and Us Base Servers scan for it.

seriously don't listen to fatty, he brings up the "terp" stuff all the time if someone chains him. So 97% of the "terping" = butthurt QQing; 3% = stuff you dont want to know about

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 05-26-2009, 20:50
There's still an actual bypass, mariejane.

ManyLith
VeteranXV
Old
212 - 05-26-2009, 22:13
Alright well i wasnt getting called for it cause well..my chain isn't great at all. but thanks for the info on it.

I'd imagine there would still be one out there..would this be one of yours NoFiX?

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
213 - 05-26-2009, 22:29
i ping 124 can i get the bypass

i have funds

thanks

mariejane
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 05-26-2009, 22:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFiX View Post
There's still an actual bypass, mariejane.
Yes I heard that you helped Isuk on making a bypass. But seriously, if you think IP is the reason people crying "terp" PM me..

My point was: there is so many QQ about IP, it's always like this: "oh you have 124 ms, you are not allowed to be good at chain and must be terping". Which is pointless and should stop.

Last edited by mariejane; 05-26-2009 at 22:49..
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
215 - 05-26-2009, 23:48
i will delete this thread because cheating is bad

NoFiX
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 05-27-2009, 01:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariejane View Post
Yes I heard that you helped Isuk on making a bypass. But seriously, if you think IP is the reason people crying "terp" PM me..
Really? Are you sure? A PM is all it will take to get super secret information on a 10+ year old game?! Are you sure man? I'm not sure that's fair to you!!!!</sarcasm>

My response to you is that an 'ip-enabler' that doesn't work would be the last reason why people would be crying 'terp'. There's a bit of logic there, right? If it doesn't work, wouldn't that make it somewhat irrelevant? Which is why I said there's an actual working bypass that actually works - see, the logic - and it's relevance?

isuck has been on my **** list since the 2008 cdc leak of my bypass. I haven't really talked to him since then. So yeah, not sure who you talk to, or whatever, but that's far from accurate.

mariejane
VeteranXV
Old
217 - 05-27-2009, 01:40
Well Nofix, I was trying to explain that the term terp is just wrong in the context and people should forget about it. There are of course working BypassES out but still: interpolate is not the reason for people crying terp. There is worse stuff going around (which is probably old news to you). Anyway I think my first post was misleading and we shouldnt start another stupid discussion.. peace

ManyLith
VeteranXV
Old
218 - 05-27-2009, 01:48
Well anything other than the old interpolate is news to me lol...what else is going around these days NoFiX lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
i will delete this thread because cheating is bad
I never considered interpolate to be a cheat..

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
219 - 05-27-2009, 01:56
scum bag

?B-MAN
VeteranX
Old
220 - 05-27-2009, 03:40
You're all a bunch of terps!

Page 11 of 46