dutch asked me in t1 pub yesterday do i think opsayo could have done xxx trick vs by spockhammer - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page dutch asked me in t1 pub yesterday do i think opsayo could have done xxx trick vs
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 02-17-2017, 11:50
chinese on their chinese master server

for cash in private play for money as fishstix american allstars private billionaire boys club team or with ppls lives on the line???????????

vs austrian bogans or vs trained professionals repping a large population demographic social selection pool?

ya maybe he could pull those tricks 1/10000000 times vs the lagged out chinese or on their own lpb server? maybe he can do it consistently idk idc. personally i never thot he had lix or above level timing especially in stalling or possession but all around A+ player a GOAT - shouldnt make fun of dutch when dutch is drunk tho or belittle him. he always was thirsty for attention thats okay. dont wash ur liver to death or be peer pressured into something u arent furry kid imo

i think sleepy has better leadership quality with less shortman syndrome/treachery/betrayl/open aggressive deception while manipulating for selfish reasons/ but @ the time i recognized opsayo wanted it more, in retrospect i should have picked sleepy for humility ethics and compassion/passion lion timeless relaxed qualities

i havent played 230-500 ping since 2000 (i get lpb first year of hs hehe) or so and back then i would just snipe and not play competitive with what i thot irl friends were doing because i figured i lagged too much to disk and didnt want to play on a team because of bad family life. so i'd snipe for stress relief and was naturally good at so id clear servers in 98-2001. eventually competition asked me to play in a league, id been asked to many teams before but this was a top team on a ladder directly from me being a sniper in a very closed elitist community so i took it (think cpma) i was off dial up by that point

every time the cool kids group has come asked me to stick around ive said no or deliberately avoided it - sometimes thrown it away

this is because i really dont like secretive jingo or oligarchy style group dynamics basically shadow government. ppl should be transparent and inclusive and accessible so should esports

it is totally the ultimate hubris to be the leader blind to their own selfishness and greed fear aggression predatory mindset or watever it is chihuahua's base their anger from. personally i prefer cool calm and collected

and i didnt give a **** about wow girls, SA gossip social culture points, or even womyn romantically in tribes while i played competitive (and did a massive feminism campaign) because they chose to be invisible or private on the platform when i was there to begin with (aside from a few archetype ones during for me what was a critical internet era)

anyway im p bad and rusty with hpb ping. i always promised myself not to go back to 300 (because **** playing a billionaires game unless its for millions of dollars for myself, in which case ill just retire and play that game and be that persons private toy or watever)

so 230 ping is more than laggy enough for me in LT, and eventually ill untrust and just nail all the shots/grabs/ position **** im missing but im already doing p g00d vs the allstar obvious smurf names ft thorin and rufus from 2007 or 08 or something i forget

yall r gay

if there is money i wuld like some money to play tribes 1 and cpma and even private unreleased experimental stuff related to this. i can keep an nda

however there are definitely group dynamic issues

i am very out of practice on hpb ping, i will probably stomp most of u on ur little vpns, i hope there is some uniform induced lag technology thing but ????????????

anyway i can kill the two guys on that specific play iteration (and i know them all and some sekret obscure ones more than most of u) with hpb ping vs lpb every time and get the cap (and kill the rest of them too) if i get used to the trigger lag again, which isnt hard at all, ty for forgetting me fishstix due to ppl profiling me as some rich kid, im not rich im lazy and went through a system of a down linkin park lifestyle that lasted forever basically - specifically for a sociology phd post age of like 15 or whenever i beat kovaak @ tribes 1v1 shifter (and had already become chump's leader many many times). my flag and spatial awareness are fine but positioning also has trigger lag duh. this is common stuff.

ventrillo is gay unless the discussion is not about the video game

veilside is p elitist like tsi still and p full of himself but hes very g00d much like anemix and lix, someone would have to config my **** purely like or better than vamps for me to play 300+ ping again **** that abusive life

i hope it is all patterned players from jack but idk or care

plz give me more technology pc stuff jack u have hacked my computer like 50 times blatantly i never asked for **** i at least want to have next gen pc **** forever and 13 million dollars

i could sort my thots out more but idc g0d bl3ss

nice to see nonreg again also redux

its insane to me to keep things secret for 20 years even with nda's as kids or promises etc. communism goes to stalinism from day 1 every time. read lord of the flies.

yall is american so idgaf but the toronto childhood ppl arent making it out of this 1

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 02-17-2017, 12:04
turned some of yall gay and trans i was so g00d a sniper btw

y yall smurfing 20 ppl on ur little voice chat server to play the video game y not go do it on ur private rich boi server for elitists???? gtfo greedy ******s

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 02-17-2017, 12:07
[11:18 AM] lolograde: For midair?
[11:18 AM] lolograde: I'll try it out

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 02-17-2017, 13:38
You can't oppose the opsayo and stork regime for years and stall our progress AND THEN THINK WE WOULD LET U IN THE BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB. This is ****ed

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 02-17-2017, 13:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by spockhammer View Post

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 02-17-2017, 13:41
Quote:
~moment of silence~
-Salute-
*S*

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
7 - 02-17-2017, 13:48
Nice attempt at contstructing a well thought argument. I've always thought most of the community was circle jerks anyway with the few exception of some really good apples that can't be spoiled. I remember you picking me for a couple of pick up games so I can attest to your dislike of shadow conspiracy bs and I never really thanked you for giving me that opportunity to play. Even if I was cheating lol it was fun and ggs.

On another note I'm a hella good sniper and I could rek u any day any ping mine or urs. Don't stoke urself 2 much guy. You're good but you won't beat me 1v1 sniping. I'll even let you host the 1v1 from ur own pos computer and I'll still win.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 02-17-2017, 14:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_hift View Post
Nice attempt at contstructing a well thought argument. I've always thought most of the community was circle jerks anyway with the few exception of some really good apples that can't be spoiled. I remember you picking me for a couple of pick up games so I can attest to your dislike of shadow conspiracy bs and I never really thanked you for giving me that opportunity to play. Even if I was cheating lol it was fun and ggs.

On another note I'm a hella good sniper and I could rek u any day any ping mine or urs. Don't stoke urself 2 much guy. You're good but you won't beat me 1v1 sniping. I'll even let you host the 1v1 from ur own pos computer and I'll still win.
ty very much for the note on being picked in pus

i tried to pick everyone at least a couple times before ranking them or whatever, i also watched every single person tbh

my sniping has gone way downhill since back when i was committed to it as hpb and then as 76 pinger on texas servers in shifter :] (my fav) . im sure if i practiced for a reasonable time i'd get better but sniping is a pressure role IMO and i am retired pro gamer from shifter days, higher ping is harder i wouldnt say more academically challenging in a good way, its definitely harder and takes a skillset that is challenging and very appealing

i wouldnt mind playing some kind of conspiracy level c00l kid LT in the future even vs chinese elite allstars or just in a large population international tribes 1 game no matter the pool but tbh money is important to me and id like to get paid for time put in especially for all the structure and culture ive brought and been used for

anyway its true it is a circlejerk and its really cheesy frat boi mafia **** too because it is those things. i dont want to be an ethics role model in esports i prefer hockey players for that **** and tbh yall need to treat each other better be more open and less conniving and especially ENTRAPPING WITH PERSONAS because that **** is WACK AS ****

2 those reading, especially after 20 years like holy **** how pathetic can u be??? let ppl live their lives and take ur NDA less seriously (PROTEST IF U CANT) if you remotely have ethics and arent some capitalist feudalist that needs to die at the stake

also cia and csis and fake bull**** and ur government security clearance are all gay and stupid and out of date

if trump can say the news lies and wikileaks is reality

ggs ur president just sold u sjw cultists out as fascists time 4 da treason trials

tim and eric is innocent i appoint them emperors of whatever the **** they want im out pz, fb me sometime (u bastard eric.)

i want to live in a tropical climate between the two tropics specifically on a highly secure no murder luxurious atmosphere and setting and good healthcare island with surfing

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
9 - 02-17-2017, 14:17
Quote:
tbh money is important to me and id like to get paid for time put in especially for all the structure and culture ive brought and been used for
Do you feel as though pure pwnage ripped off the cliche Canadian gamer persona with the character Jeremy? Are you responsible for this view on Canadian gamers or is this just a common stereotype that happens to be true?

I'm gonna need a better example of the culture and structure. I notice that all the tt guys talk like this.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 02-17-2017, 14:49
yeah wasnt me

homeboys been smurfing as me to get into games for years

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
11 - 02-17-2017, 14:50
What handle do you usually use in LT?

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 02-17-2017, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_hift View Post
What handle do you usually use in LT?
if you even have to ask...

dudes were smurfing as me before you could prob spell

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 02-17-2017, 16:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
yeah wasnt me

homeboys been smurfing as me to get into games for years
ya was some dutch + other name so i was like not dutch but i figured opsayo is a treacherous ***** so i should go out and do my call out with an excuse etc ;f

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
14 - 02-17-2017, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
if you even have to ask...

dudes were smurfing as me before you could prob spell
No I could spell at a third grade level when tribe first came out. Anyway it was a serious question. Most ppl just constantly smurf in niflheim so I never know who's who.

I never understood it. If they're as good as they say they are why not play on their more common alias instead of hiding behind a smurf name?

The only thing I can think of is that the shame of getting rekt is too great, but more bearable if no one knows it was them who got rekt. This imo is the most plausible theory on why players smurf now.

Another theory is a more gameplay related one. If opsayo smurfed he'd get away with more caps because ppl wouldn't be as keen to his presence. But if he connected with his normal handle ppl would probably go strait to ridged defense.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 02-17-2017, 16:38
disk smurfed as me and it was a running joke

but if people are still doing it smh

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 02-17-2017, 16:39
i pretty much only play in the cpma lpb chinese servers these days

less shadow politics over there

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
17 - 02-17-2017, 17:05
hey guys

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 02-17-2017, 20:32
but really, if i played i would use my actual name

or

onomatopoeia
underpants navy

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 02-21-2017, 12:39
cliffs? too much to read

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page dutch asked me in t1 pub yesterday do i think opsayo could have done xxx trick vs

Social Website Bullshit