Reload this Page Hello TW people.. Long Time No Talk
Page 1 of 15
Stonetress
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 01-11-2010, 02:46
Hello Everyone.

Maybe some of you remember me, maybe not. Ive been a member here since 2002. Use to attend several of the UVA lans with my boyfriend by my side. I have been dating "stoner" who I believe still graces his presents in IRC. We been together for over 8 years until recently this September, he decided he needed some time apart. <sigh>

The break up has taken a mental and psychical toll on me. I stopped eating, stopped sleeping. It was affecting my work and my school.

Last month my body finally had enough. I collapse at work in severe stomach pain. My entire body tensed up and I could not move. I then took a lovely ride in an ambulance. I spent 8 days in the hospital. 5 of those days in the ICU. When It was over, they told me they removed my gallbladder and 1/3 of my stomach. I had an ulcer the size of a nickel.

This has been quite an experience. It shocked myself and everyone. I still have a long road to recovery, I wont be back to work until Feb/march. The doctor said If I neglected this and didn't go to the hospital, I would probably of die within a few days.

So I now have all this time to kill and decided to see what TW is doing. Are most of the people who posted back then still posting now??

We had to many relationships with good people, and of course had some bad apples. But this was a great community, and when we did decide to gather, everyone enjoyed each other's company.

I miss you all. Maybe I'll start posting in here more often.

Last edited by Stonetress; 01-11-2010 at 02:55..
Sponsored Links
Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 01-11-2010, 02:47
**** OR GTFO

oh and hi, but seriously, ****... gonna need to see them.

Vee
VeteranX
Old
3 - 01-11-2010, 02:48
epic post #2 for sale only $99

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 01-11-2010, 02:49
damn stones :o

sucks

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 01-11-2010, 02:50
oh boo hoo cry me a ****ing river

Vee
VeteranX
Old
6 - 01-11-2010, 02:51
who will be the first e-knight?

almuk is taking the lead early

kwago
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 01-11-2010, 02:53
get well soon D:

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 01-11-2010, 02:53
they were both pretty cool people in irc

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 01-11-2010, 02:53

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
10 - 01-11-2010, 02:53
You really didn't have to make a thread telling us why you came back. Just start posting in all the other threads.

Anyways welcome back

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11 - 01-11-2010, 02:54
Quote:
who I believe still graces his presents
Did anyone else laugh at this? I did.

anyway girl, any man who puts you in that much pain isn't worth it. I however, am worth it. PM for details, you won't be sorry. (srsly)

Velocity
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 01-11-2010, 02:55

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 01-11-2010, 02:55
Quote:
who I believe still graces his presents in IRC.
Grace your presents, everyone!

Artemis Pockels
VeteranX
Old
14 - 01-11-2010, 02:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonetress View Post
Hello Everyone.

Maybe some of you remember me, maybe not. Ive been a member here since 2002. Use to attend several of the UVA lans with my boyfriend by my side. I have been dating "stoner" who I believe still graces his presents in IRC. We been together for over 8 years until recently this September, he decided he needed some time apart. <sigh>

The break up has taken a mental and psychical toll on me. I stopped eating, stopped sleeping. It was affecting my work and my school.

Last month my body finally had enough. I collapse at work in severe stomach pain. My entire body tensed up and I could not move. I then took a lovely ride in an ambulance. I spent 8 days in the hospital. 5 of those days in the ICU. When It was over, they told me they removed my gallbladder and 1/3 of my stomach. I had an ulcer the size of a nickel.

I spent 4 days in the ICU dealing with the surgery and phenomena (which I had no signs for that I can remember), Taking breathing treatments every 4 hours. I had all kinds of tubes coming out of me for drainage and for IVs. They moved me into a regular room finally for a few more days. I finally left the hospital 8 days later.

This has been quite an experience. It shocked myself and everyone. I still have a long road to recovery, I wont be back to work until Feb/march. The doctor said If I neglected this and didn't go to the hospital, I would probably of die within a few days.

So I now have all this time to kill and decided to see what TW is doing. Are most of the people who posted back then still posting now??

We had to many relationships with good people, and of course had some bad apples. But this was a great community, and when we did decide to gather, everyone enjoyed each other's company.

I miss you all. Maybe I'll start posting in here more often.
no wonder he left you

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 01-11-2010, 02:56
oh hey stoney, **** sucks to hear but i still love you

BugsPray
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 01-11-2010, 02:56

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
17 - 01-11-2010, 02:57
nudes plz.

edit: please photoshop out the surgery scars before posting. thx.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 01-11-2010, 02:58
hopefully you didn't guilt your ex-bf about being in the hospital. that happened to a friend of mine a few years ago. they had a big argument, then 4 hours later she called him from the hospital saying he put her in there.

i dont remember a stoner on here, but i somewhat remember stone.

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 01-11-2010, 03:00
do you remember your old job

Stonetress
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 01-11-2010, 03:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
hopefully you didn't guilt your ex-bf about being in the hospital. that happened to a friend of mine a few years ago. they had a big argument, then 4 hours later she called him from the hospital saying he put her in there.

i dont remember a stoner on here, but i somewhat remember stone.
naw I never blamed him. I was already stressing out over work and school. But I think that may have been the straw that broke the camel's back

Page 1 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Hello TW people.. Long Time No Talk

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , anal herpes , attention whore bullshit , awesome sword bro , aww naw eat shit eat shit , batshit , bew bew stalking you , big ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , dirty pillows , fancy scat eats cock , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , giant sword sig , i can't stop cumming , i ll give you a present , jambo , male nurse , my dick in yo vag bro , no presents or boobs , omg a girl , spinning in daffodils , yarr matey i banged katie