macbook pro windows 7 snow leopard osx

if anyall need help doin it, lemme know. its quite a task, but moto done did it 'n is willin to share wealth of knowledge if desired.

You fucking douche bag faggot, Snow Leopard includes windows 7 compatible boot camp. simple as using the CD. You are such a waste of oxygen.

I would never filthy-up my Macbook by installing that inferior piece of shit Windows on it.

im really thinking about deleting it off my laptop. i installed it onto my mbpro the day i got it, but i honestly think I've used it less than 5 times since september

im really thinking about deleting it off my laptop. i installed it onto my mbpro the day i got it, but i honestly think I've used it less than 5 times since september

i feel the same way about osx

i installed it about a year ago on my quad core and i've probably only booted into it 5 to 10 times total

don't get me wrong, i'm not some windows fanboy, but with OSX i have to reboot into windows everytime i want to play a game, so i just never end up rebooting back into Leo

i'd say i actually like Ubuntu/XP/7/OSX equally and they all have their advantages and disadvantages, its just that there's still more stuff for windows out there so thats what i end up using

-moto

moto is saying he had a hard time with the security tape on the end of the case. If you need help with that, just let him know.

you do realize that most uber apple people arnt really nerds in the classical uber geek way. they really dont know jack fucking shit about computers, software, net, etc. all they know is how to click around in their lil make believe world created by their pal stevie.

if you try to goto an apple store with the simplest windows/linux/non-apple hw tech question, they will look at you like a deer in headlights. they live in their own lil world. chances are, your friend is a deer.
I went to the Windows store last weekend and asked one of their sales people why Windows 7 didn't ship with a Mail client. He thought it did. I had to show him it didn't. He said most people just use GMail anyway. GMail. I said every other OS I've ever installed, including past versions of Windows, had a mail client.

In general Apple users are more savvy. You guys are ritard.

holy shit moto you are full of yourself

you figured out how to do one thing and consider yourself the only worthwhile resource

fist yourself faggot

-moto

I went to the Windows store last weekend and asked one of their sales people why Windows 7 didn't ship with a Mail client. He thought it did. I had to show him it didn't. He said most people just use GMail anyway. GMail. I said every other OS I've ever installed, including past versions of Windows, had a mail client.

In general Apple users are more savvy. You guys are ritard.

Ritard, huh?

you forgot -moto

-moto
63427410.png

Last edited:
Back