i made vhudmover work with 1.4 today

i don't know why, it's not like anyone still uses vhuds

i guess i just wanted someone to read this and know that i did it

I FREAKING DID IT! :bandit:

LOL awesome

that must have burned you out

also..I've been thinking about what we accomplished on my side last night

p sure that way isn't going to work if I want to have it scroll

we are binding the image to be the background and I don't think u can have multiple backgrounds....but maybe u can idk

LOL awesome

that must have burned you out

also..I've been thinking about what we accomplished on my side last night

p sure that way isn't going to work if I want to have it scroll

we are binding the image to be the background and I don't think u can have multiple backgrounds....but maybe u can idk

i think you can still use that draw function, just add slots and draw at %x, %y + %slot++*60 (using 60 pixels as the height of the slot), just like the weaponhud does and then to scroll, move each thing up a slot everytime there's a new line

and i kinda cheaped out on vhudmover cause i still couldn't get right and left click to work at the same time - so i just made a toggle that puts in into 'right click' mode even though you're using left click. :shrug: at least it works

there a bunch of other little bugs to work out but it fully works now at least. i gotta find some old 1.3 vhuds and see how much converting they need (i was using vctfhud to test and discovered it needed a few compatibility fixes for 1.4, i assume the other vhuds will need a similar treatment) :)

it might be an issue of H.pack needing or having other scripts it relies on that i didn't use or convert... i dunno

64090_10200326696039810_1063058971_n.jpg

go easy on Drg0n pat he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what i mean

he say so many dumb things over the years that he had to change his name and then avoids any questions about it

he probably doesn't understand what's going on

Back