Hello Tribers! Check out the official Hi-Rez Studios Twitch.tv Channel!

ya i mean anarchy kind of asperg, he prollly least bad of them all

bart pretty bad

i mean he was in charge of competitve scene which had like 18 active teams at its peak for like wat a month tops now scene completely dead and they doin real gimmicky shit 2 attempt to bring ppl back but it not gonna work

lettin small kiwi run a toournament and fucking that up LOL

apc take bart job 2 gg

idc anymore i learn 2 make marine and upgade them with duel enginer bay and make some siege tank and sieg them etc stacafts much more fun than ta with majority of noob community left playing

there only a handful of doods i consider good at the game nemore

gg c u on stacrafts copa u teach me how to play better sometime?

i get my build order down pretty well need 2 keep play and build muscle mem0ry to macro and micro at same time and change music in my playlist maybe too

no anarchy ao is some t2 kid that had many worse than lost_sand meltdown on twl where he admit to being heavily medicated and borderline personality disorder institutionalized for trying to kill his parents etc

he played ta some retarded amount for like 15 hours a day and was first level his trib account to the max level so he earn admiration of many skinny no life twink fags

now hirez has hired him as yes-man type guy same as fishstix apc bart etc

hirez shit on the floor and he lick it up yum yum g00d

ya bart neckbeard is 1 of sadder thing i see on internet

amt of twink who suck his dick really make me feel creepy

gg

bart.jpg

barts monitor is so bright he has to wear shades inside

definitely not cause he's a giant douche wearing sunglasses while he streams

prime example of overplaying attempt at being quirky weird out of ordinary im so interesting arent i omg to point where it becomes awkward and annoying faggotry

i see picture of telia with snowboard goggle on playing video game and this other fag on tw diablo escobar aka twizted do same thing

it is weird fukin idea and ppl that do this always r fukin fags 2 be around/attract other fags

girl gamers r equally as bad at this shit imo most ppl that identify as some type of sub culture usually have this kind of faggotry

rofl @ u guys u never change <3 it
Hirez r def scum. My team won a tourny and still haven't paid us lollll
Fucking scumbags.
Also dat hirez Kate is a crazy eyes slut keep clear of her thnx
Fuxk TA
Tribe 1 4 LYFE gg

T1 pugs still happening? I join sometime but peep alway pub

all these tribers became scum assburgers fart smellers. Darkpiss still is a cool dude. Quimica (aka Lemon in TW), on the other hand, became a terrible person because his mom prolly kicked him out of home and so no more free food etc. I still believe he'll return to anni.info forum to hang out and return to tribe1 to play paintball with me using my paintball name and clan tag that he also used at the same time but he doesn't know how palls we used to be a few decades ago.

gfg

Back