its the ex
this will be interesting
fess up time
look you told me things and you didnt follow thru
it was a contest.
you lost.

so you replaced me?

yes
i wish you well on your future endevours.
he leaves sad mode
bf busts out laughing
i blow bf
fin

Back story.

Been going to a store to buy things for some time now. Register chick is cool af. We became friends and I told her I was tired of all the guys up here acting the way they are. She says she has brother who is a fruit like me. She hooks us up. Turns out we are soulmates. He has his place downstate but has been here for the last 3 days. Took me to meet his mom and brother. Family is down to earth and totally cool with everything and like me.

He's the one lads. Plas will you be my Best Man? Free beer. Maybe bj. Up to you. :sunny:

Throw in something dead but still has a good transmission (insert exbf joke here) along with the bj and I think Plas couldn't say no.

i guess 3rd times the charm ?

Seems that way. I'm happy and nervous at the same time. He's a good man. No criminal record. Does honest work and looks after his folks. Doesnt even smoke pot even tho its legal here. He adores me and his snoring doesnt bother me much. I get butterflies in my tummy when Im around him.
Im somebodies bitch. :sunny:

red u gotta tell me some dates man
i gotta go to australia 2nd week of august for a wedding so imma be there for a week

Where in Australia you going be?

OP: Not that I read male gay erotic stories but I do like short erotic stories. This post is basically a very short erotic story without the sex detail bit.

Back