Mitch or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

Who do you respect more, Mitch or Tehvul.

• Total voters

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Goshin or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

In case you missed Mitch's sandy ad hominem insult in Jugg's tattoo thread
what can I say I'm a sweetie
That's precisely the sort of reaction i'd expect from Tehvul. You're in great company here.
does it anger you that more people respect tehvul than you?
Yeah i'm super mad about that :rolleyes:

Who respects Tehvul, I haven't seen that list?

taplemama, Beltane, and Tehvul are all the same person. Just to be clear.
What say you denizens of TW, do you have more respect for Mitch or Tehvul?

Last edited:
There is no legitimate neither option. One is more respectable than another, there is a hierarchy.

The key consideration to this is by clicking tehvul you are one step closer to sending mitch into another meltdown. I think the metrics affirm tehvul as a legitimate holder to that award via this comparison Also, but for anyone who doesn't care you should at least vote against Mitch's vanity like we did to his rep that he spends every other thread proclaiming he no longer cares 4 it.

I tried to think of something positive to say about this poll to ensure I win it, because it's important :rolleyes:. I got this...........

It's fairer than the last US presidential election.

You're welcome.

The problem is twofold. They both peacock about stupid shit. I think tehvul lies a ton and maybe mitch doesn't, but mitch craves way more attention than a gay guy with aids who has a house because he was a twink to an older guy who died. Mitch has also quit tw so many times that he's like an alcoholic who keeps relapsing. Tehvul only sort of did by changing names etc.

Again this is like deciding which type of shit to eat but tehvul, as much as he lies, is better. Mitchs threads seem almost apologetic at this point and tehvuls don't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back