*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jislan said:
5150.gif

:rofl:

I can't believe that one of the founders of 5150 would act like such a child.

This is a bad day for Team 5150.

--5150;
++Rayn;

this is what happens when people who base their self image off being on an internet team realize that the masses actually dont worship them

LogRoller said:
He sells their organs to Korean hardcore gamers in need of upgrades due to starving themselves while playing Everquest.
oh fuuuuuuck :lol:

i wouldn't put it past them stupid azn's either.

vivrant said:
this is what happens when people who base their self image off being on an internet team realize that the masses actually dont worship them
So does this pertain to self image off an internet gaming forum as well?

if so, then a lot of you people are in for a serious wake up call in real life when you'll realize that the masses could care less about how well you aim in a video game or how many E-friends you have to agree with you on a forum.

:lol:

(post not directed at you personally, just in general)

This is fucking fantastic, TW hasn't had quality drama like this On Topic drama for ages.

I've never been kicked from a 5150 server ever that I can remember, but I did once sell a CPU to a 5150 member and got fucked over royally on the deal - the stupid cunt threw out the box so I ended up having to pay the rebate out to the whiny little bitch out of my own pocket.

I can't even remember who that was funnily enough.

Oh well there are plenty of other servers to play on. I wholeheartedly endorse Rayns' actions though. Vagina sand of that magnitude needs therapy.

I don't believe that Rayn's actions were warranted. I am only privy to the contents of this thread but Red has always had a sardonic sense of humour. It has never resulted in a removal of his account.

I am disheartened by members who are so ready to forget his contributions and quick to judge.

take care,

Smoke

well that sucks gecko.

I've had nothing but good come from selling to tdub peeps.

processors, video cards, and hell, even 7 complete PCs @ $2,000 each.

never had a prob, never had a complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back