[PICS] What happens when you eat less & exercise... [epic?]

Dude, I had to have a double-take to make sure I was looking at the right guy. You don't look like a fat guy who's lost weight, you just look like a thin guy!

Holy shit that's impressive.

Seriously. *Bows down*

Holy shit good job @ you and your brother

oldjarconis1.jpg

newjarconis1.jpg

:jawdrop:

Nice fucking job man.

I've been doing something similar for about a month now. Muscles are popping out of everywhere (including my anus).

omg. wow. that fucking amazes me. congrats. I also lost 100MBS from 2001-2002 and have kept it off but 180 is another....80! fuck. wow. you can do anything.

wow, i am fucking amazed. i, too, had to scroll back up to see what you were supposed to look like.

losing weight like that is admirable. im skinny so ive never had that kind of issue but i give you a :bigthumb: for accomplishing the weight loss.

i still can't get over how amazing your change was.
:clap:

Congrats thats great.

Shave that thing off your chin, spend some cash on new clothing and a hair cut and the btiches will love you. :)

:clap:

:kiss:

The bike is my favorite excersie equipment, I usually just read while I ride because I don't have a tv in my bedroom where it is. I just turn on some music and start going, the bike is so covienent that I bike while I brush my teeth for a few mins every morning. If I didn't have roommates the bike would be infront of the tv (not that I watch it much).

Even having space infront of the tv is great, at my old place I used to put on a movie on and workout for the entire length of it. At this point I can motivate myself well enough to just start working out whenever.

I should print off your pics and posts and stick them all over the cookie and chip aisle's when I go grocery shopping today.

Yet again I must say in this thread, Great Job :bigthumb:

TF_Diox ...with the original Tribe Constellation folks at UVA2. [/QUOTE said:
You fucker im original Const, i was what 14 at that time and wasnt in that picture, you asshole. i hate you now volans. Jason Hi if you posted :D

Back