the chicago white sox (krakbaby predicts the series 5 months out)

the white sox will win tonight and phyzx will give me 1000 bux after they sweep the astros in the supercup finals

Fuck, I'm gonna be pissed if this game gets rained out. Working nights sucks and I'll miss the next game. Sox need to cleanup tonight.

Krakbaby said:
i will bet you one thousand dollars that the white sox sweep the astros in the world series

put your money where your mouth is

quoted for a sweet fucking prediction

go sox

Krakbaby said:
the white sox will win tonight and phyzx will give me 1000 bux after they sweep the astros in the supercup finals

and you'll be giving me a $1000 if:
  • angels win the next 3 games
  • cards beat the Astros
  • astros make it, and beat the sox
  • chisox win it ove the astros in more than 4 games

the bet is $1,000. I didn't offer to increase it, it's steep enough. I am asking, however, for you to legitimize your bet, which you haven't made a single effort to do all this time. Please contact me, and lets agree to an escrow agency so that neither one of us gets fucked by the loser.

[size=+134324]WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE SUPERCUP[/size]
[size=+134324]WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE SUPERCUP[/size][size=+134324]WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE SUPERCUP[/size][size=+134324]WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE SUPERCUP[/size]
[size=+134324]WHITE SOX ARE GOING TO THE SUPERCUP[/size]
white_sox_1280x1024.gif

Krakbaby said:
yorue a pussy

5-3 niggers

I'm the pussy? Put your fucking money where you mouth is. You've had all season to take this bet, and put 1k into an escrow account. I'm even offering it, knowing the fact that Chicago is going, and the Astros are up 2-1.

I think you're the fucking pussy.If I don't see an honest effort to pick an escrow agency and transfer the funds within the next 24hrs, I'll consider you not interested in your own bet.

Step up to the plate.

Back