[NWS]So I went on my computer today...

poisonspider said:
theres no N is your NWS - BAN - i cliked it because i didnt look at the link

There's nothing shown in the pic
Just some cleavage

And not looking at the link, who's fault is that?

and if you wanna find more go to that askjolene site and put in Dawn's place

First post by itself was funny, but I'm inclined to agree with my (usual) enemy Jislan.

This story is starting to fail the smell test.

Core said:
so you're calling me unreasonable? yeah, i'm [strike]almost in the same age group as this guy[/strike] in my late fifties , and yes [strike]i'm a filthy fucking pig (what guy isn't?),[/strike] I wear an iron dog collar and a black leather tutu while taking out the trash, and yes i've [strike]dabbled[/strike] devoted months of my life, thousands of dollars and terrabytes of storage with this kind of shit [strike]before[/strike] In fact I'm downloading vols. 1-10 of Bride of the Burro (happy?), although [strike]i never acted on any of it[/strike] I've been known to make a priest vomit in the confessional. but my previous response was based on how i think i would feel/react if my son did this to me. most people here don't have that perspective (fucking abmulatory sperm n' ova). i'm not unreasonable (no matter what my f'n parole officer says). i think my post was quite reasonable, ie. treat the little bastard to a chainshaw & chipper burial.

Fixed. :)

Last edited:
thread_dot_new.gif

Yuppers.

Other than the gf is still living in socal. Turns out we both gots mildly bipolar kids, but are figuring out what meds make life ok for 'em. We hope that this summer she'll be able to start living here part time.

Back