Titanfall: Apex Legens - f2p battle royale game

I have a 2080TI and the dell 24 1440p gsync 165hz monitor. I run it at 145-160 fps
Runs like a dream. Game is very fun and addictive,

i saw my old tittyfall crew playing last nite (fire, ahmida, ztir, refried) so i tried 2 join them

fired up game, u need origin update please restart origin and game

did that 3x before it stopped giving me that error

then said could not retrieve token, and gave me infinite spinning circle

closed down game, tried again, more connection errors, eventually got into a lobby

was waiting for ppl to finish their game, kicked out of lobby, again connection errors and infinite spinning circle

so i gave up

im assuming the load on a saturday was just way too high and they never thought the game would be this successful/popular

For anyone with an older computer:

unknown.png

unknown.png

I'm Got-Haggis feel free to add me - need people to play with

i suck tho

cool that you can link your steam account to the game i guess

Last edited:
do games still even support SLI?

I'm looking at the 2070 but now im reading that the RTX can be sketchy if you don't go with like EVGA or MSI

I dont know anything about modern PC hardware... trying to get caught up

basing mine off this build: manirelli - Excellent AMD Gaming Build - PCPartPicker

Wait a bit on the 20xx series for price to come down, there is a memory crunch ATM and until factories can gear up to manage the shortage due to cellphone + GPU manufacturing demands.

Other than that, its all about the CUDA cores and GPU RAM in the pre-20xx cards.

yeah it appears to be working

"Hi Got Haggis?!
We've found 120 of your Steam friends and imported them to Apex Legends and we've found 8 in the game for you already! As more of your friends link their Steam accounts to Apex Legends we'll automatically add them to your friends list, so tell your friends to link their Steam accounts too!"

see u fagnite cucks? dont need no retarded building gimmick to make BR game gud

ofc this game has 1 major problem... its called EA, epic may have made a game for prepube weebs but theyre still a decent game co.

ofc this game has 1 major problem... its called EA, epic may have made a game for prepube weebs but theyre still a decent game co.

wut? Their attempt to steal business away from steam with their own digital platform has done nothing but piss gamers off.

see u fagnite cucks? dont need no retarded building gimmick to make BR game gud

make sure you turn on your shield before you fire and while you heal ;)

Game crashes soooo much. And it freezes.

This is like Tribes 2 unhandled exception callback levels of buggy.

Just curious whats your setup? It seems people with beast systems arent having problems but I'm not either. 3930k 16gig ram and a gtx1060. I am also running it off SSD.

i havent had any problems w it crashing or stuttering but i am disconnecting every 2 or 3 rounds bc ea's servers are dogshit

Back