Just bought myself some new Nikes

EO57VBx.jpg

Those are the dumbest shoes ever. Do they actually have "metoo" on the side? Nice Mitch. Niiiice. Enjoy your metoos, Mitch. Enjoy.

Those are the dumbest shoes ever. Do they actually have "metoo" on the side? Nice Mitch. Niiiice. Enjoy your metoos, Mitch. Enjoy.

It says "Metcon". Because that's what they're called, you fucking living brain donor. What's dumb about them, considering their intended purpose? Can't wait to hear this.

I am sorry that you have endured the abuse of men, Mitch. I also hope these awesome Metoo shoes help you escape the next angry purple headed penis looking to check out your man cave.

Those are pretty gay. Not like Richard Simmons in short shorts gay, more like sucking a dick down to the nuts and tonguing the ball sack kinda gay

Ok Mr Metoo Rogers, Make sure to change in and out of your sneakers on a schedule and at the right time.

Mitch:

Take your Mr Metoos off and line them up perfectly on the floor.
Sit next to them and stare at them while listening to this:

Last edited:
This is a level of derp i can't get my head around. The shoes are fucking called "Metcon" you Olympic standard dumbass.

There is no way in the world that any man should wear shoes with meetoo on them, what a fucking joke.

they probably haven't even heard of it in that shitty country you live in so your virtue signalling will be lost on them

they probably stone any woman to death who says meetoo anyway

Back